Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I did see your fit pics a few pages back, I was just wondering if more people wanted a smaller size for reference because sz 34 isn't exactly a typical size bought on this site.

But turntabloid, I'll upload some tonight. I had a pair of 710s before that fit terrible on me, and I think these 610s are great, just need to get them hemmed a bit and I think I'll be set....

Looking to grab a pair of 510XX SP (Hidden Arcs). Can anybody refer me to a place where I can get pre / post soaked measurements? I want to see ho loose they are. I already have a pair of Oni Reds / FH 3003. THey are comfortable on me and looking for a slightly slimmer jean. I was looking at this

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2F2nd%2Fsj-s0510xx-10sp%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ja&tl=en

Measurements look kind of big for post wash. Much appreciation. Thanks.

So I was looking at the 2ndxSamurai 710s on the 2nd website and became very interested... I have a friend going to Japan in 2 weeks or so who may be able to pick something up for me. Does anyone have any info on these jeans? From what babelfish said I think they are a limited run of 100 but surprisingly affordable for such a limited run? Also are they black or blue? - I can't really tell from the pics.

Thanks

So I was looking at the 2ndxSamurai 710s on the 2nd website and became very interested... I have a friend going to Japan in 2 weeks or so who may be able to pick something up for me. Does anyone have any info on these jeans? From what babelfish said I think they are a limited run of 100 but surprisingly affordable for such a limited run? Also are they black or blue? - I can't really tell from the pics.

Thanks

s710xx 2nd 15oz will not be avalible untill early february

JPY exchange rate to the USD is KILLING me right now. No arcs & tabs for me today :(

so did i buy my 0500xx at the wrong time?

I just bought 0500xx recently and it ran me 303 shipped, maybe?

it hurt, but I love these. beautiful. Their indigo isn't like the indigo on FH3001 or Sugar Cane. It has like this silver tint (or am i seeing things?)

so did i buy my 0500xx at the wrong time?

I just bought 0500xx recently and it ran me 303 shipped, maybe?

it hurt, but I love these. beautiful. Their indigo isn't like the indigo on FH3001 or Sugar Cane. It has like this silver tint (or am i seeing things?)

nope rates dropped this week another couple points if that makes you feel any better

According to the recent Samurai newsletter they are going to reissue the following model in late January 2009 to support earthquake peopl in earthquake regions:

S0510XX66-RR (limited run)

Here is the original text:

壱 】震災復興支援企画2009「S0510XX66-RR」登場!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

近年、世界各地で自然災害による被害をよく耳にします。

そこで我々サムライジーンズとして

何か出来ないかという思いで生まれた企画です。

昨年に続き2回目となる今回は、

サムライジーンズ初期モデル「S0510XX66」の仕様を復刻した形で

制作にあたりました。

月桂樹ボタン・生成りスレーキ・カモメステッチ無しに、

デニムは前作(S0510XX-RR)と同じく、

初期をイメージした現行男気15ozデニムの赤耳バージョンを

採用しております。

ご注文・ご予約はサムライお取扱店様にてお願致します。

数量に限りがございますのでお早めにお願い致します。

納期は1月下旬を予定しております。

I have a quick question for anyone who's ordered a 2008 model, I tried to search this thread but 4.0 search seems to rarely turn up results now. Are all 2008s lot 11 ( I assume so but just want confirmation)? I'm looking at picking up some 130xjs which are back in production for 2008 but I want to make sure I won't have the same sizing issues I've had with some of my lot 10s.