Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i think you could've stayed for a 29. what are the details that made you change?

They would stretch right? cause I think after some final thought, I'll put in the order tomorrow. I just want to make sure the fit is perfect and I liked the fit that I quoted a page back.

Your fit is perfect nonetheless, just wanted to be a little smaller than your fit..

i think you could've stayed for a 29. what are the details that made you change?

They would stretch right? cause I think after some final thought, I'll put in the order tomorrow. I just want to make sure the fit is perfect and I liked the fit that I quoted a page back.

Your fit is perfect nonetheless, just wanted to be a little smaller than your fit..

rise was running too much up by ass for my liking which was the same reason i just sold my jins. they were tagged 29 but shrink to a 27 after wash and i was able to stretch them out to a 30. they were probably really a tag 28. i tried stretching out that rise and it just wasnt worth it. didnt want to deal with that again.

^ aaah I see. hhmm, I guess I am not too worried about the stretching then since you said they can stretch two sizes. Cool man, thanks for that. If that one foo who was selling the 29 0500 I would've gotten it, but the inseam was cut to 29 and I'm not sure if it'll fit to my liking. hhmm, choices, choices.

sonagi did you size down on those?

so beautiful

theyre pretty much true to size. its a sz 31.

I have a hard time picking sizes for denim because im skinny as fuck

but i think my waist is kinda big compared to other skinny people

i'm 6'2" and 140lb but i have like a 30 waist :/

exactly.....

LOL I can understand how that can be frustating. Hell I think Samurai has one of the met coMprehensive and detailed first page in the denim forum. You would think that would reduce the dumb questions.

Personally I'm just indecisive on the right cut for myself. Skinny weird build FTL

theyre pretty much true to size. its a sz 31.

I have a hard time picking sizes for denim because im skinny as fuck

but i think my waist is kinda big compared to other skinny people

i'm 6'2" and 140lb but i have like a 30 waist :/

You appear to be exactly the same dimensions as me. Scary. I was considering S0510's but now I've decided. There's a big part of buying denim I hate which is the apprehension of whether they will look okay on my scrawny body.

Ok, I hate this sizing stuff...

I want some looser fitting denim and am gonna grab a pair of S0510XX. If I want the waist to eventually stretch to 33 inches, what size should I get?

sonagi, can I get a waist measurement on those bad boys? What lot are they? They look awesome.

edit - sorry, I'm a dick and should have posted this in small questions, but sonagi seemed well qualified to answer.

if you're true waist is a 33, i suggest sizing down one or simply sticking with a 33.

They shrink a lot each wash or even a soak and stretch accordingly to your body so I dont think you have to worry about sizing down too much. the measurement for the waist on mine right now is about a 30-30.5

magneticbeats// I actually sized one up for a looser fit and since it was baggy it developed weird stacks and awkward folds at knees and stuff. Im still happy with how they turned out but the fit is kind of ugly in person. Sorry to burst your bubbles but this may not be the fit you are looking for haha :/

Thanks for the info, sonagi. Interesting the waist is actually below tagged size.

Thanks to you too akuma no uta, you're a tremendous asset to the community.

yeah but then again i didn't wear them at all since my last wash...lol

its not like they are tight or anything but yes they do shrink a lot