Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

those are looking good MadDye.

Hurts me I had to sell my 510-21's, and didn't get to replace them with a pair that fit.

How does the heavy shit feel now when you wear it?

Thanks...

They are pretty comfortable now, and not as stiff as they used to be. And they are perfect for the Iowa winter.:)

I am still bit confused on what to get. Or I just can't decide. I want a straight cut with a good taper to give a good silhouette.

I want a good heavy size so I was suggested

s710- size up one, but I didn't like the black arcs

s5000vx <--good weights but not sure if I dig the fit

s0500xx <-- I'm kind of digging this fit, but I wish they had them with a 17.oz denim)

I wear a size 28 in Okinawas(pain in the ass at first to wear, but it stretched out to a 15. waist now), size 29 in Flathead 3001, good fit, and size 28 in nudies.

Im thinking of sizing down to a 28 in the s0500xx and hem them to a 32 since I am short, 5'4 127lbs and want to sag them a little.

Any other recommendations? I want to have a winter jean and would like to test the difference out between a heavier denim. any other brand is cool with as long as I am getting the fit I want.

I would suggest you steer away from the 5000VX, they do not taper much at all. I'd say go with the 710, but then again I love the black arcs.

^ yea, I already have a pair of Sc 1947's that I am thinking of selling it away.

Yea, the s710's are cool, but again, i don't want black arcs.

No nO, I want ARCS, but not black arcs. and I want tabs so BiG is out of the question(sorry Gordon).

So I guess my only option is the 0500xx size down 2, like a size 28 for me and hopefully it stretches out since Im normally between a 29-30. I am just asking if there is a fit like 0500xx or even better that is a heavier weight.

No nO, I want ARCS, but not black arcs. and I want tabs so BiG is out of the question(sorry Gordon).

So I guess my only option is the 0500xx size down 2, like a size 28 for me and hopefully it stretches out since Im normally between a 29-30. I am just asking if there is a fit like 0500xx or even better that is a heavier weight.

Mr. invincible.......

you always can get s710xx X 2nd collab..

15oz texas cotton.... yellow/orange arcs (dual color thread). s710xx cut........

you dont have to size down 2 to get slimmer fit like s710

voila.....

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s710xx15oz-2nd/

but it's a lil bit more expensive than 710 19oz

hmmm..I like those, but theyre the same weight as the 0500xx and I am digging the 0500xx fits. No slim cuts till later on, just a good straight taper so thats why I was thinking of sizing down 1 or 2, depending how much they stretch. Thanks for showing these to me, I was looking through the inventory(so god damn many) and I concluded it really comes down to the 0500xx.

if I somehow resort to the s710, what size would you guys recommend if I don't want them to be slim on me?

ok, i am settled for the s0500. I like the cut. I am trying to order from 2nd but couldn't translate "do you guys hem?" correctly. it translates to "do you guys male?" :\

how much will these bitches stretch if I get a size 28(i think im a 29/30 regular waist) I do have skinny legs

i just measured all most my jeans

the size 28 okis(soaked twice) are sized to a 14.5

the size 29 flatheads (soaked twice/washed once) is a 14.5

both them are close to 29. So I assume my natural waist size is a 29. Maybe it's best to go with a size 28 on these s0500xx since people say these stretch out a lot.