Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

fit pics of the s5000ai-sp

i love how it fit its a bit on the tight side pre soak so it will be just right when it shrink and stretches out! its like 1/4 of a size smaller then your regular pair s5000vx with the same size. which is i think what everyone wants!

IMG_0067-1.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Forget multiple soaks. Do one hot wash, take out before the spin. The agitation is what does it.

1 hot wash + 1 hot dry = total shrinkage.

Plus more soaking = more water = less environmentally friendly

dude are you serious? ok, then put your new raws in a dry-ass tub, and then rub them with your dry hands for an hour, and inform us of the amount of shrinkage. dont worry, i'll wait. meanwhile i'll be pissing in the back yard in the cold to save water...

ps: edmondemonito is my new denim-hero! i love this guy! to have acollection like his, yet wear the same pair takes zen-like patience.

dude are you serious? ok, then put your new raws in a dry-ass tub, and then rub them with your dry hands for an hour, and inform us of the amount of shrinkage. dont worry, i'll wait. meanwhile i'll be pissing in the back yard in the cold to save water...

Read more carefully. I said nothing about a dry tub, and not sure what you're talking about.

A hot wash... let it go through the wash cycle, and take them out before the spin (to avoid shitty longitudinal creases)

A single hot wash will be less hassle, less time, and be as effective as multiple soaks.

Plus save a little water, for those who care.

I personally never think its a good idea just to toss them in the dryer. If you want to get a good amount of the shrinkage out do the hot machine wash, pull before spin cycle, lightly squeeze to get excess water off, and then hang the jeans on a hanger + push on the legs so they stay open to make sure the layers of denim aren't laying directly atop each other. They dry surprisingly quickly.