Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Ive recently gotten a great deal on some barely used 1100s, though the seller didn't seem to have a lot of specific info. Any of you experts know which year they did the white paint/stitching? Thanks in advance for any info.

fullcount1_zps134f0495.jpg

fullcount2_zpsce02396a.jpeg

fullcount3_zps9f69c146.jpeg

My first pair from Fullcount, kicking myself for putting it off this long. Great fit and fabric.

Edited by ColdStorage

I'll have to see if we can get that many people together.

For now everyone who is interested can send me a PM and I'll start compiling a list.

If we get enough interest generated let's make it happen!

If Miki wants to make me a sample pair I'd be more than happy.  :D

Ok lets do this . Special fabric 15.5oz special fabric mix of wild cotton and zimbabwe needs 75 pairs to start let me know 1 cut only most prolly 1101 with a zipper? Let me know

Wild cotton is all Zim, btw.

I am for button fly .... 75 pairs might be quite a stretch tho.

Master, if ur able to get a green light, we can set up a dedicated thread for it to stop shitting up this thread like setterman said. Honestly, I suck at organization, but I'm willing to help out any other way I can.

I agree with BrownMetallic, maybe a smaller batch would be a lot more realistic.

If we can get that number down we can organize something in a different thread and maybe a contest to boot.

I wouldn't expect being able to get it below 75 pairs.  I talked with Gordon and Kiya about doing something special a while back, and both said 100 was min order.  Kiya thought maybe he could pull strings with one company and get it down to 50.  If FC quoted 75, that's where it's at.  Not to be doom and gloom, but you're never going to get that many guys together.  I don't think the FC contest was able to get much more than 50 guys (only about 15 of which actually participated), and it took another two years to sell off the remaining pairs of jeans.      

Sorry to derail and destroy your hopes. But if you want something for a small group (small run) with lots of custom details, better ask a small brand/workshop (like Devi's contest).

I'd say talk to White Horse Trading to see what he can do for you (ok..no Fullcount, sry). That would be something awesome IMO.

http://whranchdungarees.com/

Not exactly. He had to order a 2nd batch of the 1108/0105 with longer inseam cuz 1st batch had shorter, post soak. Tho 1108 lots sold briskly, the 0105 inventory lingered w/c tied up the [marginal] profit & eventually sold @discount

Gordon/BiG did get quite an exposure from it

some pics from the fullcount blog 

all hand repairs done by the wearer 

13450702615_9761a8992b.jpg

13451070764_162592c6e2.jpg

no idea how he got those holes on the thighs but the colour of these is really something else 

Edited by Flash