Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

I'd agree with that, having bought some 0105XX recently. They are beautiful and the back pockets aren't spaced far apart at all, as I'd been led to believe and as my 0105SFS are to a certain degree. They're also my first non-Levi's pair with a red tab!

And the post-soak fit:

29eo.jpg

#very pleased.  

BTW - thanks, frEak - I think your "focus on the fit first" advice over on the Eternal thread the other day was stuck in my subconscious while I was out shopping.  I think i tried on a hundred pairs - prolly drove the sales dudes a bit nuts.  But hell, they gotta earn that brick 'n' mortar premium!  

Great fit the 1109 if you want something slim but not too much. 

These are my two FCs - 1108xx on the left and 1109 on the right - both had about a years wear 

IMG_1549_zps33f19fab.jpg

IMG_1554_zpsc840abe9.jpg

Prefer the denim and fade on the XX but not been too impressed with quality on both unfortunately. Stitching went quickly on pockets and arc's and they both came with the same defect on the right inside seam stitching - worse on the 1108XX - not split yet but will need re-enforcing. 

IMG_1551_zps89fd17a0.jpg

Overall very happy with them but not worth the price some UK suppliers charge (£299 :o ) when they are only £160 in Japan. 

great looking jeans , Sorry to hear about the stitching issues

I cant say anything bad about my experience with Fullcount's quality , in fact i would put them very high on my list second only to Ooe Yofuketen 

Edited by Flash

Here you go but a bit gloomy here in London today so not the best.. 

1108xx

IMG_1555_zpsa8bb450b.jpg

IMG_1558_zps550ed8d7.jpg

Look similar as just been washed and they do stretch out quite a bit but the 1109 is noticeably tighter in the leg. Both size 31.