Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Jared_Lee - do you ride a bike? Your combs are much sharper than mine on a looser cut and there's seat wear so I figure you do... Thanks for posting the evo shots.

Flash - when do they usually announce details of the 1100? Gonna be some competition this year what with the WH 1003XX!

^^Yeah, I commute on a bike into Manhattan from Brooklyn pretty regularly. Good eye.

One of these days I'll nail down someone with a decent camera to better capture the indigo itself. I caught it in the light so many times after posting these today and got increasingly unhappy with the shade in the photos. Haha. One of the many reasons I don't often photograph my jeans.

Got my FC's back from being hemmed. Asked for them to be hemmed to 31 1/4", and they hemmed them to somewhere between 31 3/4" and 32". Was a little disappointed because I didn't want a cuff or a lot of stacking with these. Ran them through the washer on warm last night, and the inseam dropped another 3/4" to 1" (for roughly 4" total), so now they're at the 31" I was shooting for originally with the hem job. Glad the tailor left them a little long!

Sun is making a brief appearance in NWPA today, so I'll try to get some fit pictures this afternoon.

I must be going coo-coo. I know these things measured just over 31" post wash, after wearing them two days, they were back closer to 32".  Little longer than I'd like (was hoping for an inseam about the length I have the one leg cuffed too), but I'll survive.

fx1o.jpg

Backing my esteemed countryman, those look great. Length appears perfect with the cuff and you've gotta love that Fullcount blue. Nice sweater too!

Thanks guys! 

Picked the sweater up at Eddie Bauer a month or so ago on clearance.  I really like it, and now that the weather has turned, it's getting worn once a week.  

1109xx TTS, What do you guys think bout the fit ? The waist actually have more room than normal and its becoming quite loose and very roomy in the ass :(

I don't see any problem with the fit

• 2 weeks later...