Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

exactly. and what I always say "BiG always measures the waist bigger than it really is (or than I measure it). Every pair I own and compared with their sizing charts"

in my experience (fc, sda), this is also the case.

My experience with BiG is that their measurements have been pretty close. The waist on these was 38" (sized up 1"), BiG advertises at 38.5".  Not a big deal, but could be an issue for someone cutting things close.  

Surprised at how much they shrank with two quick trips through the washing machine on a gentle cycle last night.  Looked like they wanted to go all the way down to 34" at the waist, but a little pulling while wet put them at 36".  Very happy with the try on fit before I hung them up to dry and then left for the night.  With the narrower than expected thigh, they wound up providing a slimmer fitting '50s cut.  Something I've been wanting, but wasn't really expecting from these.  Will get some fit pix this weekend.         

Hello all. I'm thinking of buying Full Count as my next pair but can't decide between the 1108XX and the 1109XX. Does anyone have both styles and could explain/show the differences in fit. I know the 09 are narrower but i'm just looking for a sense of how much narrower. All thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

^ Looking forward to those fit pics!

And some full measurements would be nice :)

Waist, 38" / 36.25"

Front Rise, 13" / 12.5"

Rear Rise, 17" / 16.2"

Thigh, 13.5" / 13.25"

Inseam, 38" / 35"

Now that they're dry and I've had the chance to wear them, they're not quite as slim as I thought, but comparing them to my Warehouse 1001XX 15th Anniv (another excellent take on the 50s 501), the Fullcount are slightly narrower in the waist and thigh, and have a little more rise.  Very pleased with them, and damn tempted to pic up a second pair to have hemmed to wear without a cuff (have to double or triple cuff these).

hi, mally. I have the 1108xx and the 1109 and a pair of 1109xx is on it's way from japan at the moment. i have both models in the same size and they look similar but the 1108xx runs a bit bigger. as soon the 1109xx arrives i can measure and let you know.

hi, mally. I have the 1108xx and the 1109 and a pair of 1109xx is on it's way from japan at the moment. i have both models in the same size and they look similar but the 1108xx runs a bit bigger. as soon the 1109xx arrives i can measure and let you know.

Hey thanks, appreciated.