Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

yea don't initial hot wash, i threw my 1108s in hot wash reg-cycle and i regret it they shrunk down way too much. i think doing a gentle/delicate wash with warm water should be fine and if leaves any unwanted wrinkles just warm soak them for 10 min and then hang dry. thats what i plan to do with my wh660.

pardon the awful iphone pics. here are the fit pics of big contest jeans i started wearing for 2-3 weeks. it'll try to get better pics later - i think my roommate has a dslr

imageihs.jpg

imageqzy.jpg

that knee bagging is the only thing i don't like about the jeans atm. hopefully the denim relaxes soon - still quite starchy/stiff.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally my pair of 1922's has arrived.

Pictures (can't be bothered to waist more time trying' to figure out how it is supposed to work here at SuFu if this works everywhereelse) and measurements:

05344ac0.jpg

6c3dba86.jpg

cce66555.jpg

da87b19c.jpg

e924c593.jpg

bb488bf4.jpg

8f6f6c96.jpg

7acba74d.jpg

0888d38d.jpg

w31 - pre-soak

w 17.5"

fr 12"

br 16.25"

t 13.5"

k 10"

lo 9.25"

is 36"

soaking right now...

Edited by Foxy2

all your photo links are "page not found"

Under your photos in photobucket, you should have four links, one of which is IMG code. Copy and paste that link where you want the photo to appear in your sufu posts, like below.

DSC00671.jpg

all your photo links are "page not found"

Under your photos in photobucket, you should have four links, one of which is IMG code. Copy and paste that link where you want the photo to appear in your sufu posts, like below.

That's how I do it in other forums - there it works without a problem.

Here in SuFu it does not work...

05344ac0.jpg

Do I need to do something with my photobucket settings? Or my SuFu setting or status? Too little posts to contribute pictures...

Edited by Foxy2

I also use the "IMG code" link which photobucket provides...and it works everytime

I use the same codes over at mynudies - not a problem.

Here at SuFu - wtf

Makes me think it is a problem with the settings.

edit - can't do it from my iPad - need to do it from my iBook - not that it makes sense, but it works this way...

fixed!

Edited by Foxy2

W31 - Pre-soak - Post-soak

W 17.5" - 16.25/16.5" (will stretch easily)

FR 12" - 11.5"

BR 16.25" - 15.5"

T 13.5" - 13"

K 10" - 9.5"

LO 9.25" - 8.75/9"

IS 36" - 33.25/33.5"

Some post-soak shots...

48df8bce.jpg

c8293e63.jpg

5465c69d.jpg

4548b268.jpg

cb55f71a.jpg

5e8b6b15.jpg

breaking them in right now at home - if I wear them outside later today I will take fit pictures.

right now I am stretching the waistband, rise is high - this model (like a true 1922 model) is supposed to sit right on the waistline and not on the hips like most modern cuts.

denim feels dry and lightweight - although not as lightweight as some Warehouse models feel, but this is only subjective right now...

Edited by Foxy2

crosspost from osaka showdown

These are some pics of my FC1108 at 185 days. So far I've only done the initial hot machine wash to shrink em. Kinda regret it though as they shrunk down way too much. Planning on washing them sometime over the weekend, I'll post some new pics after the wash.

Sorry for the iPhone pics. I do have an s95 but haven't really played around with it so no idea how to take proper photos.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg