Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

FullCount 1101AI W (W31)

194923e3.jpg

6a14b939.jpg

3ebd210f.jpg

Pics with and without flash, will try to do some daylight pictures over the weekend.

458fd02c.jpg

08461d2d.jpg

44a0e44d.jpg

60679f11.jpg

1098459c.jpg

Edited by Foxy2

f269028f.jpg

0839d4ee.jpg

4505c009.jpg

fit pics - was trying to find out if I should roll up the hem or get it shortened - this pair might become my summer pair...

a009a95c.jpg

f3f0601f.jpg

66b2f94e.jpg

15b86a38.jpg

37764b2a.jpg

this pair has probably as much taper as I can handle...

Edited by Foxy2

Posted · Hidden by aedressler, May 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aedressler, May 19, 2012 - No reason given

I've got Full Count

1101 29x31.5 $65

1101 28x34 $50

5pocket single panel front and back leathers 28x31 $85 (like new)

Haven't figured out how to post pics. Techies, help. I can send email though.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pirates offer one-wash measurements. not sure how accurate they are.

but Ed, if you already own 1101 and 0105 why you want the 1108 if the cut isn't really made for your body type? sizing up (where FC's waist run already big) just to make the thighs fit..just stick with the cuts that suit you body type :)

A little update on my 1653ltds. So nice, i'm super tempted to give them a wash but i'm going to hold out a bit longer. The pictures don't show it that well, but there's some really nice lighter blues starting to pop out in the creases/combs. Tvshooter & pwings fc contest jeans were a big motivator for getting these in the first place.

320c2d7d.jpg

bb9d3b23.jpg

02fcad9b.jpg

b998b3c0.jpg

niiice, indeed. if i dint have the 1108c, i would've mosdef copped.

i remember how tempting it was to wash just to see the progress hiding beneath the patina.

if you're aiming for high contrast & want to hold on to the patina a bit longer, hold out on the wash_ just keep soaking.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I'm quite curious, this is the first pair of jeans that fit they way they do on me, so i want to give them more time. The results of the contest denim (yours included!) were beautiful, tv came up to rva a few times while he was in the contest and they aged so well. I may just give them a cold soak in the near future.

hej Ed, why do you wanna have the 1108 when the fit is not perfect for you? do you want the standard 1108 or are you looking at a special model that uses the 1108 cut?

You checked Pirates already? Yuichi states the size 33 with a thigh measurement of 61 cm circumfence which tranlates in a 12" thigh (61:2,54 = 24":2 = 12"). That could work.

could you please give me in return full measurements of the Fullcount 1101 you own?

edit: isn't Benni able to hook you up with measurements or some pairs of which you chose the best fitting one?

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

ssup bf

im just looking intot he 1108 cause the 1101 and 0105 cuts are quite tapered on the knee down.and both are quite too loose on me.

the 1108 is the only cut that has a straight ( almost ) from wait to hem

no im just getting the regular fc 13oz denim nothing special cause thats what fc is all about theyre 13 oz denim right?

ill give you the measurements in a coupe of hours for the size 36 1101s

I have a pair of 0105Cs in size 40 that were a little big to begin with, and now that I've lost some weight I'm swimming in them. If I was getting another pair, I'd get a size 36 in the 0105. I had a pair of 1108Cs in a size 40, even with weight loss the fit was uncomfortable (to narrow in upper leg) and I sold them. I think the guy who originally asked about sizing said he wears a 33 in the 0105 and 1101.... I'd think he'd need a 35 in the 1108.