Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know good sources for fulcount in Tokyo please?

Thinking about a pair of 1108. Think I've seen them on discount in Chiba, but I can't see any stores in the city. I'm in Nakameguro, will probs be making my way to Ueno and Ebisu while on the denim trail...

thx! yeah fit me better than expected. but the rise..oh well...can someone explain me the benefits of such a low rise other than wear nut huggers (okay, when sagged this works) or to show your underwear? the only advantage in my eyes is, that you don't have excess fabric that might bunch up in the crotch area/button fly area...so..what are the other advantages? :D

Hi all

I'm new to the board, and pretty new to the raw scene. Go easy :)

I picked up my first pair of unsanforized jeans - Full Count 1109s.

I'm loving the quality of the denim - amazing difference between this and the LVCs I've owned in the past.

Couple of things I'm not loving on these jeans - hip pockets. I like to walk with my hands in my pockets, and boy are these tight at the top entrance. Also the legs have come in a bit skinnier than I'd hoped. I bought 30/34, warm soaked for an hour. Got the length to shrink nice, the waist is not too bad. But the thigh and leg width have come in a fair bit. I'm guessing not, but will the width stretch out as I break them in?

Thanks man.

Fit wise, I was hoping for something fuller than a LVC 1967 505, skinnier than a 1947 501. Sorry these are currently my only points of reference. These 1109s seem to have come in skinnier than the 505 even.

What should I have gone for? The 1108?

Miki-san posted some of us rocking fullcount jeans on his blog.

http://ameblo.jp/ful...1322930248.html

But at least four of those pairs are from the big contest, which IIRC full count didn't give a shit about supporting when the end came. not cool to turn around and use those guy's jeans for advertising after bailing on the contest.

I'm really tempted by the new 15.5oz Fullcount 0105XX, having missed out on a BiG competition pair in my size. Just cannot justify them at present!

EDIT: b_F - that was my assumption

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Miki-san posted some of us rocking fullcount jeans on his blog.

http://ameblo.jp/ful...1322930248.html

ha, I made it onto his blog as well

But at least four of those pairs are from the big contest, which IIRC full count didn't give a shit about supporting when the end came. not cool to turn around and use those guy's jeans for advertising after bailing on the contest.

i see five__ wow ! mine made it, too B)

as for the pix, when we submitted the "Final" photo of our entries to them for judging, we sorta relinquished our control over those sets of photos. oh, well .... imo, the reward i got out of the contest was the jeans itself ..... as well as, experiencing the journey with the other contestants.

Edited by BrownMetallic