What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Kix: You can pull of the hypebeast look and the sophisticated look with ease. Props.

how bout the stupid cowboy on a hike look....

wore this today to hang out with the girls, climb a tree and damn well take too many pictures.

sorry for the pic overdoes

sugarcane bandanna

vintage cowboy shirt cut and altered by yours truly

lvc 501's cuffed super high and twice just for good measure

cole haan distressed motorcycle boots

40lh0k6.jpg

4d2j8t3.jpg

2afdco0.jpg

2jcucug.jpg

hap's had a good run in the past, but lately his outfits are a bit overrated. still his all time output is enough that i'd rate him higher than most here.

I disagree, haps look just gets better and better.

kixslf, i think by far, that's your nicest fit yet. keep that shit up! minus the huf, keep it on the east.

soepom, cool first post.

thanks man although that is by far the best Huf hat ever....i mean its like grey.

i'm going to have to go on record in hap's defense here. i still think he pulls off everything he wears with ease. and his fits are still impressing me.

kix: looks like you had a good day man. i'm jealous (of the women, the boots, the jeans, the shirt...fuck it. i want your outfit. i'm coming to rob your ass)

hap- Thanks for bringing back the Video WAYWT, everything looks even better (must be the accent)

ahk1979- You two match very well, very solid.

cult- finally that scarf looks alright. A face for the ages.

So, back from a show in a cold basement, looking like a douchebag:

DSCN2330.jpg

Dries Van Noten Cardigan

Brooks Brothers button-up

APC New Cures

Smart Wool socks

Pro Keds Court Kings

K Records pin

and the swanky pin:

DSCN2336.jpg

hap's had a good run in the past, but lately his outfits are a bit overrated. still his all time output is enough that i'd rate him higher than most here.

I reckon it's the season thing. 6 months time we'll all be sweating our asses off in ugly shorts and Hap will be killing it in NZ winter.