What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hmm I have my keys in my left (actual left, not picture left) pocket, cellphone is in back pocket and wallet in other back pocket.

That could mean only two things; or you have a whole lodda keys, or you have a whole lodda piece right there..

you've been blessed.

i agree with dry the rain - bizzy is my style superheroine! the perspective on that shot is awesome. it's evident from your everyday consistency that your sense of style is inherent and uncontrived.

shincoo how are you affiliated to frontal? i was at bbbc for awhile that night too. i must have seen you around but obviously it's one of those scary situations where only one person knows who the other is.

anyways, this was today. no smile, cos the camera caught me while i was adjusting my collar.

img0413ns8.jpg

vintage earrings

brandless tunic top with removable collar

WD necklace

joe's jeans

dunk lo customs

Day

Number(N)ine Napoleon Jacket

Number(N)ine x Brother Feather necklace

Number(N)ine Rose Skull tee

Zara Belt

Vintage YSL Dress Pants

Number(N)ine Boots

Dior Glasses

Dior Homme Sunglasses

Night

DSC_0242-1.jpg

Let me take a guess. You are from Singapore. Let me bet 5 dollars on that.

What i wore to campus. 3 classes, 1 destroyed (in a good way) mid term, a super encounter and yeah...thats about it....

hm m65....i think i could pretty much wear this thing everyday

volcom hoodie.....Its cold out son!

levis workwear shirt...ya know

PBJ's....thank god i can wear these again

Number (n)ine Mocs...so comfy

welcome to eugene everyone...there is like a million of these flags on our campus. I dont knwo if you can see it but they go on forever in the back ground.

to the library to do catch up on some yeats with anna, do some reading and say whatup to KO in my superencounter of the day.

4hi7vwi.jpg

2i05ilw.jpg

34isnjn.jpg

2nkjd5f.jpg

cheers!