What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

haha, you're right. I'm going out drinking tho and need leather shoes to get into places... wack!

The hell city do you live in? Unless it's Saturday night, there's nearly 1000 (count em, bitches) establishments here that will let you in regardless of dress code, and on Saturday it's only the horrible chav-ridden uber-clubs and chain bars that have dress policy. If ever you're looking for a fight in Brighton, look for the queues of men in shirts and shoes. I'm pretty sure seenmy will cosign on this.

true DD but certainly still like that in lot places that arnt brighton,kent for instance

tiavu2.jpg

left me round town this morn

final home

silas

stussy

skull

eras

right another look i playing with for a shoot

final home

arm warmers

raf new order

fume filter

cm skinnys

true DD but certainly still like that in lot places that arnt brighton,kent for instance

Nice fit, Skulls beating the shit out of those CMs...

As to Kent, I think boasting such wonderful towns as Maidstone and Medway proves my dress code = lairy bunch of wankers* theory.

*and no cheap beer

Is that Ozwald Boateng's brother or something?

they're cousins actually.

proceed - Dunno about that coat... but what's underneath is a keeper. Diggin' the high collar... unsure about the doubling though... you could take out someones eyes with those shoes though

the coat is amazing in person, he showed me an equally as nice grey 1. funny 'cause i told him the same thing about those shoes.

those are goughs? they look that good? wtf???

i believe he had them tapered 'cause they fit a lot different than the pairs i've seen.

lookin good everyone.

lil american streetwear never hurt anyone right? It was sunny and I wanted to wear sneakers....so this WAYWT is dedicated to all the sneakerheads out there. lol

hypebeastin...changin in a bit to go on a hike though. SHould be a great time to get some more solid wear into my LVC's. Pics to come.

Huf

Alife

PBJ xx005

Supreme Blazers

40b4ps8.jpg

4biulqo.jpg