What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

man i love your style. my own personal style isn't remotely similar but you pull this off so well...

That`s coz Seenmy is 6`50" and skinny as fuck. He`s like more model than a model.

InsiderTrading - Def go with the B/W there. Good to see so many heads with real taste representing street in here these days (except that master kid)

wdiwt8b.jpg

mean muggin!

new 501 47 and RW 875

Superbobo - This is a great look., and almost exactly something I'm going for. If you don't mind my asking though, how tall are you, and what size are those boots? I'm leaning towards 875s over the 595 Chukkas (I noticed that you'd posted a pair before too), but am afraid that they might end up looking like boats. You have a very nicely proportioned profile (no homo).

Superbobo - This is a great look., and almost exactly something I'm going for. If you don't mind my asking though, how tall are you, and what size are those boots? I'm leaning towards 875s over the 595 Chukkas (I noticed that you'd posted a pair before too), but am afraid that they might end up looking like boats. You have a very nicely proportioned profile (no homo).

wow, thanks :)

im 6´3+ (193cm) and a size 11 D in those red wings. I got them in a D instead of instead of EE (for use with thinner socks in the spring and such), which makes them alot less bulky imo. The chukkas are a bit more slender, but I wish I´d got them wider.

super meetup

huf hat + supreme shirt+ flannel + dukes + real kicks

dsc06894nc0.jpg

OK im mad late on this, and it may have been already answered, but superep points are awaiting the the person who answers my question

what type of peacoat is sycamore wearing herere, it looks fucking sick

b i z z y- The jeans look slightly oversized and drape like overalls. In other words, looks phenomenal.

insidertrading- New Cures look great slung so low. I didn't understand the it hype until now, well pieced.

I couldn't for the life of me shoot a half-way decent picture. I am too tall for this garbage.

DSCN2281.jpg

Generic made in USA paisley bandana

Dries Van Noten Cardigan

AA Henley Thermal

APC New Cures

L.L. Bean Wool Socks

Converse Optic White lo-tops

K Records pin

i've realised today that i've been posting for more than a year and never posted a WAYWT picture so here it is, nothing special though (and awkward pose and hidden face for cause of way too stupid facial expression)

img8255fy8.jpg

Hand knit hat

Anon hoodie

Sugar Cane 47

Beat up Gravis

Guest doubletap
Doubletap - I was scrolling down your pic and its like; `dope`, `dope`, `adidas slipons?? wtf?` I mean seriously get some real shoes, you totally ruined that setup.

haha, you're right. I'm going out drinking tho and need leather shoes to get into places... wack!