What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Tomorrow I'm putting my finger over the goddamn flash (can't turn it off)...

100_0617.jpg

100_0616.jpg

Not sure what's worse, too much light or too little...

Pierucci black one button suit

Taetossian of London dress shirt

Giorgio Morelli tie (your guess is as good as mine...but it's black with white roses)

Boss Black Label shoes

Prada briefcase

You can dance if you want to

You an leave your friends behind

Cause if your friends don't dance

If they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine

Nice corduroy jacket. Don't recollect seeing too many of those in this thread. Did that vest come with the jacket? I think I remember that J.Crew came out with coats with vests on the inside like that.

Yeah, good memory. It's from spring/summer 2002 I think.

And a co-sign on oOmegaOo's fit. Consistently good looks in a wallet-friendly way.

is this a new trend.

dior with supreme/stussy/"insert any streetwear brand"

i know i know they are just fucking t-shirts

but yeah it just seems like a lot of those supreme/stussy/"insert any streetwear brand" + apc have been replaced by diors.

none the less great fits everyone.

I think if you fixed up your hair you would pull of the Patrick Bateman look nicely.

Do I correctly guess that that one was directed at me?

I shall take that as a compliment. :D

(Hehe, inspired by the film, I once told an ex-girlfriend I wanted to stab her and play in her blood. She...doesn't like me a whole lot.)

Incidentally, I tend to wear the hair long to cover my ears, which I kinda dislike. If I go short it'll probably be a really extreme kind of '30s cut...

haha nevermind.

i was just wondering since you're rocking that exclusive HH hoodie !

Ahhh. Yeah. I got lucky and scored one because one of my clients was working with Helly Hansen on the LOVE project and I got to be in the program. :D

cheap, your pic oozes cool.

Me hap-posin'

P1030272.png

H+M jacket (courtesy of Blues)

H+M hood

Uniqlo pants (I ironed these before I went out, my bro thought they looked cool wrinkled)

Type Z shoes (I paid $80 for these silly things and see 'em at Daffy's for half!:mad:)

cheap, your pic oozes cool.

Me hap-posin'

P1030272.png

H+M jacket (courtesy of Blues)

H+M hood

Uniqlo pants (I ironed these before I went out, my bro thought they looked cool wrinkled)

Type Z shoes (I paid $80 for these silly things and see 'em at Daffy's for half!:mad:)

You pull off the fedora so well it's ridiculous. After seeing legions of filthy unwashed nerds in cargo pants and anime shirts wearing fedoras, it's really nice to see someone do it justice.

Rehash... need to get some new pieces for my wardrobe seeing I've sold about 3/4 of it...

271006.jpg

AA tee, Zembia polo, Neighborhood jacket, Dior 19cm Japans, Silas belt, Bape G-shock, Primark boxer shorts, Visvim kiefers and a very dirty mirror.

Jacket and polo go together very nicely.