What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

cookiecookim really digging the pumas.

put some jeans on and your set (unless you are going for that "accidentally shot a kid in the face and had to change my clothes 'cause the wolf told me to and im heading to a local diner for some bacon" look, in which case you're fine) ;)

Stressed out. Scarf came in today though...

kif1313gb8.jpg

Julius reversed ram riders jacket

Soe double-knit wool scarf

Hanes T

Lad Musician skinny jeans (Not shown)

Julius engineer boots (Not shown)

i never mentioned it, but as usual i think your outfit works well.

i have a question and in no way trying to be condescending or sarcastic.

obviously you live in japan, and i must say i have noticed that your eyebrows (not to sound gay) are pretty imaculate. like many japanese guys, do you sculp them? if so what is the process? where to you get your haircut?

Agreed, those look great! Awesome honeycombs.

What model are they doctorgnar?

Thanks guys. Yeah, these are by far my favorite fit of jeans ever - although the construction isn't stellar (zipper fly drives me nuts.) They are the regular fit - that's what it's called. Got them from Opening Ceremony.

first off, great fits everyone. page 272's a hot one.

camera took a shit today, and my mirror's dirty - sorry for the quality:

waywt6.jpg

vintage red tee

altered rrl western shirt

jr nikkis

pink uniqlo socks

vans eras

oh! and i almost forgot:

wintertime coating of blubber (obvious, i know...)

I wasnt planning on taking one today but i just couldnt pass this oppurtunity up...

Hopped over two caution tapes, snuck by a fire marshal, sprinted through the back of someones yard, rolled down a hill, and convinced four CDF's to let me tag along.

Lowpro Pack

Uniqlo Long Sleeve

Black Tee

Fucked up jeans

even more fucked up shoes

img9396tc6.jpg

Guest Fade to Black

holy shit...Carl i think u just shut this shit down.

that p[ic is genius...it's the midst of a crisis, and there you are standin, good ol carl with the trademark smile lookin cool and composed.

man it's like this time you didn't evfen bother with the acronym because you're in the line of fire.

This may be the best post I've ever seen during my time as an SF'er.

10/10

...it's the midst of a crisis, and there you are standin, good ol carl with the trademark smile lookin cool and composed

Funny you say that, because it is exactly what you described which slightly unsettles me. Besides that, great picture. By the way, what happened there, a wild fire?

Guest Fade to Black
Funny you say that, because it is exactly what you described which slightly unsettles me. Besides that, great picture. By the way, what happened there, a wild fire?

Yeah it's slightly unsettling...so many emotions are burning inside of me when i look at that picture.

One of the great photographs in American culture, for sure. I think Carl fucked around and came out with a classic without knowing it. Mark my words: Your (everybody) grandkids will be lookin at this in their journalism classes 80 years from now.

Remember that Ray Liotta movie where he's an arson investigator who's hot (pun?) on the trail of some crazy arsonist setting fires everywhere in LA and it turns out to be Ray himself? Yeah...that was my first thought when I saw that smile. I wont tell your secret, Carl.

One of the great photographs in American culture, for sure. I think Carl fucked around and came out with a classic without knowing it. Mark my words: Your (everybody) grandkids will be lookin at this in their journalism classes 80 years from now.

All for a WAYWT shot!