1025e7a.jpg

w&h jacket

chenille girlfriend scarf

the cast tee

aa thermal

dior 19cm

j.purcell

PROS:

Jacket fabric/cut is fantastic. Scarf matches well, everything fits the way I like.

CONS:

Weird-ass elastic-looking waist on jacket. Can't say I'm a fan of white/black Purcell's (or Purcell's in general) but they match well.

PROS:

Jacket fabric/cut is fantastic. Scarf matches well, everything fits the way I like.

CONS:

Weird-ass elastic-looking waist on jacket. Can't say I'm a fan of white/black Purcell's (or Purcell's in general) but they match well.

watcha talking about? mr. purcell is my boss.

that jacket would look a lot slicker if it didn't have elastic cuffs. is the bottom like that too?

yeah the elastic is unfortunate. the back has it too.

cmf im liking that sweater alot and you're never fully dressed without a smile.

tg nice scenery and those tassles bring back memories of cute skinbird and mod chicks. "too much too young"

fade nice.

ginger excellent jacket.

jacket is looking good mate...whats the material?

CMF- are those the 2003 nylon tongue black/white blazers?...if so props, i need a pair

Cotton outer layer, lined with satin in the arms, sueded fleece in the body, and a removable rabbit fur collar.

^^ cool thanks, looks really good

awesome ass deal!!...the last pair i was bidding on ended at 110 from the UK... sick kicks though ha

damn... hahaha... yeah... ive wanted some blazers but never really liked the colors. these are perfect. really nice leather too.

damn minya's jacket is nice!

cultpop, digging the tee

earlier today:

today_oct25.jpg

+ lowrey scarf

+ basecontrol

+ blnk thermal

+ white t

+ diors

+ nike beaters

+ acronym

+ ply.f.w.s bracelet

it was a little rainy so I took out the alpha forces, havent worn them in ages..