What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

waywt1026sv9.jpg

fixed it for ya

vintage schott flight jacket

brand new cateau roux "sunnys" tee... thanks greg

canes

gokeys

Nice one cheap. A beat up trans am and a moustache would go really well with this look. Compliment. This pic reminds me of these les girls I know always used to call me and my buddie "ruggedly handsome". When ever we saw each other we would say, whats up ruggedly.

yeah me too, bank account is looking pretty slim.....but hey, i had to do. been searching for a new pair for a while and i have gone through like four pairs of jeans since my apc's that i have bought....and well, aside from the LVC's, i havent really been happy with for whatever reason.

Nice one cheap. A beat up trans am and a moustache would go really well with this look. Compliment. This pic reminds me of these les girls I know always used to call me and my buddie "ruggedly handsome". When ever we saw each other we would say, whats up ruggedly.

'rugged' is exactly what i thought when i saw this. also other adjectives come to mind, such as 'surly'. with a beat up charger and raybans you'd be the epitome of the bad boy that the girls fall for.

why thank you. It's funny cause thats almost the same way I feel when I post here. I love the clash of styles and tastes on superfuture.Main reason I migrated here fron NT. Over there its just the same old shit in every post....blah, it gets so boring and mundane This really is a place where a lot of different things meet up in one place and we can all appreciate each other for the things we do...even if it is completely different from our own personal tastes. Plus it gives me inspiration in my own personal style. If it werent for superfuture, I dont know how I would be dressing these days. prolly in some outlandish abercrombie and hollister get up like the rest of the chumps who strut about my campus...

now i know this may sound stupid and kinda weird too but something about superfuture changes you. Personally, it has allowed me to appreciate EVERYTHING in life a little more... i dont just mean clothes and shit like that but everything. Different cultures and countries, being on ST and interacting with people from all around the globe has altered my vision of the world we live in. While it certainly isnt shrinking, superfuture has def made my world a bit smaller.

...and who else freaked out when they figured out that MilSpex wasnt japanese......

word. i like how we have a mix of hypebeasts, denimheads, trad/stealthbeasts (or whatever they call themselves), gothbeasts, iloveeverythingjapanesebeasts, ijustpostfunnyshitbeasts, etc. keeps things interesting.

wayfarer

great laundry

april77

Good stuff. I need red jeans in my life badly, though I'm not sure if I could go skinny.

mwrenchd, I have shoes similar to that, but the leather on mine is cheap and crappy.:(

xcoalesce, that looks just like my bed, except crappier clothes (on my part).:(

*whew, that read wrong the first time.*

minya, crepe slipons :)~~~ (I normally hate slip-ons)

mellowfellow, you're my melanin deficient brother! I like the juxtoposition of your rather tame outfit with those Undefeateds.

Good stuff all around.