What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nope, I no longer work for Clarks, I went ahead and started my IT career. However, I do have a pair of brown leather Wallys (same as Reds) in 11.5 that are brand new, never worn, if you would like them.

I can probably exhange for whatever style and size you want since I wont be wearing them, but it'll take about a week. I need to have them shipped for my old place in Cali up to the new joint in Seattle.

DSC04097.jpg

zara shirt

loops vest

exte jeans

leather bag from san marino

chloe

i never get bored of the variety of stuff on here. fantastic look, those boots are great, and you make the tank-over-shirt look really classy

onemancult: what the fuck? it was the hat, stop seeing racism when there isn't any.

jane, generally you dress well but you hadn't posted anything yet that really struck me enough to comment. That's a great look though. I especially like the vest & boots together.

me today:

mwr_102706a.jpg

ollie spencer scarf

troglodyte h shirt

j crew coat

PBJs

springcourt punch

+ whining cat

edit:

ha, pasted wrong img tag and didn't check at first.

I didn't call anyone a racist, I said the statements sounded ignorant. The word

'racism' doesn't even appear in my post. I didn't even say the people making the statements in question were, themselves, ignorant. Everyone says something

that sounds a little off sometimes, whether racist, classist, etc. I just thought

it was a little odd and brought it up.

The fact that certain people reacted so virulently makes me wonder why they

can't just say, "okay, maybe it could sound a certain way to some people, but i definitely didn't mean it that way". Perhaps I hit a little too close too home...? Whatever.

cheap, your pic oozes cool.

Me hap-posin'

P1030272.png

H+M jacket (courtesy of Blues)

H+M hood

Uniqlo pants (I ironed these before I went out, my bro thought they looked cool wrinkled)

Type Z shoes (I paid $80 for these silly things and see 'em at Daffy's for half!:mad:)

This looks great! Good job.

I didn't call anyone a racist, I said the statements sounded ignorant. The word

'racism' doesn't even appear in my post. I didn't even say the people making the statements in question were, themselves, ignorant. Everyone says something

that sounds a little off sometimes, whether racist, classist, etc. I just thought

it was a little odd and brought it up.

The fact that certain people reacted so virulently makes me wonder why they

can't just say, "okay, maybe it could sound a certain way to some people, but i definitely didn't mean it that way". Perhaps I hit a little too close too home...? Whatever.

if he was white you wouldn't have said shit, and certainly not called people 'ignorant'. i'm coloured and people say i look like everyone from 'the mars volta' to jimi hendrix - is it really something worth attacking people about?

if he was white you wouldn't have said shit. i'm coloured and people say i look like everyone from 'the mars volta' to jimi hendrix - is it really something worth attacking people about?

dude, exactly my point!

if he were white, i wouldn't have HAD to say shit.

if Omega were white, would people say "man, he reminds of tunde adebimpe, it is the hat, the glasses, and the clothes"? no. but because people have such a pitifully poor range of reference for style when it comes to non-whites, they immediately resort to making a reference based on skin color instead of just saying "damn, that is a really good outfit" like they would for anybody else.

is it worth attacking people about? no- i didn't attack anyone, for fuck's sake. if anything, i was attacked for simply bringing up an observation. but is it worth bringing up? in my mind, yes. fashion + identity are tied together in a myriad of ways, as evidenced by this little rumble. is it not worth it to talk about it openly?

dude, exactly my point!

if he were white, i wouldn't have HAD to say shit.

if Omega were white, would people say "man, he reminds of tunde adebimpe, it is the hat, the glasses, and the clothes"? no. but because people have such a pitifully poor range of reference for style when it comes to non-whites, they immediately resort to making a reference based on skin color instead of just saying "damn, that is a really good outfit" like they would for anybody else.

is it worth attacking people about? no- i didn't attack anyone, for fuck's sake. if anything, i was attacked for simply bringing up an observation. but is it worth bringing up? in my mind, yes. fashion + identity are tied together in a myriad of ways, as evidenced by this little rumble. is it not worth it to talk about it openly?

bla bla bla

question- is this the same light-gray h&m hoodie as seen below? or is it a dark gray version? i cant tell if its just crappy lighting or not. i really like how it looks in dark gray though..

hm.jpg

I think it's the same coloring as the one in that picture. It looks like a pretty standard light-ish heather gray in regular lighting, although I think that picture makes it look lighter than it actually is.

While I totally love Omega's style, what I REALLY love is how a couple of folks

are all "you remind me of mos def" or "you look like tunde adebimpe"- and fuckin' Wesley Snipes? Yet, in neither of his last two posts can you see his face. So, based on the fact that the man is black and isn't wearing Ecko, you make a big streeeeeetch for a half-assed comparison that, to people who care to notice, sound remarkably ignorant.

Go on, someone say he looks like Common now.

I dunno, someone said I'd look like Pat Bateman with short hair (at least, I assume that comment was at me) cos I was wearing a suit with an Italian tie, pocket square and grinning maniacally.

This despite my not being American, buff, an i-banker, a serial killer, or living in the 1980s.

As they said in a classic Australian movie (The Castle)..."It's the vibe of the thing."