What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

never have much of a chance to post on here since i a) wear the same thing everyday and B) never have access to a decent camera but i escaped chicago for a few days to return to suburban st. louis.

fit.jpg

scarf : walgreens

shirt : thrift

belt : diesel

jeans : thin finn dry (7 months)

shoes : puma

dog : jack russell

nice nudies...........

ps. A fellow st.louisian eh? ....i didn't know fashionable people existed here, haha jk

is the lad jeans the stretchy type?

Nah. No lyra. Just cotton. But like all skinny jeans, they stretch a full size after wearing them. That's why I had to sell my earlier pair. The seat on these are much better (no gigantic ass).:D

djrajio - what do you normally do with your hair when you go out? always been slightly intrigued.

Haha. I dunno why i get so many questions about my hair. I think its the cut that gives it the effect. I have the front top and sides cut super-super short (like a 2-buzz setting if I were to buzz my hair) and then have it gradually lengthened to the back. The back is longer with the bottom hair lengthened out. The entire back has been thinned a lot as well. I dyed my hair a light brown/red a couple months back but after the cutting, only the tips are colored. I usually just blow dry my hair and use Spice Sisters Wax - Hard Wax on the back while blow drying. Its the only wax I'd recommend:

spicehard%20waxes.bmp

You american heads can get it here: http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/page522.html

that's pretty cool. i've been trying to figure out what to do with my hair - my face shape isn't as sharp as yours though so i need a fringe to soften the squarish look. that's basically the only thing stopping me from experimenting with a buzz...

i think it's the cut too - the styling with wax looks pretty minimal on the whole which is a nice look.

I usually just blow dry my hair and use Spice Sisters Wax - Hard Wax on the back while blow drying. Its the only wax I'd recommend:

I've tried alot of different waxes, too. Sebastian Xtah is the best I've come across as of yet. They have different sorts of waxes for different sorts of styles, all equally as good depending on what kind of hairdo you'd like.

I'm not sure where you can get it in America, though. It might be worth a try. :]

Taffy-B-lo.jpg

Guest Berget__

Antoher night out...got too drunk. Couldn't stand up for a while

wdywt27102px5.jpg

wdywt2710ip2.jpg

The finger at the eye isnt any gang-sign or anything...lets just say my eye was pretty sore for a while.

Anyway.

New Era

Stussy (jacket)

Temple Effectives

Evisu

Adidas(not shown)

Double D...need some pics! Great to see someone else from Brighton (or hove actually in your case) here!

Aye, I was playing a gig at Pressure Point last night, didn't eat, got smashed on free beer then walked all the way to a Halloween party at Bevendean, then came back and posted on SF drunk off my arse. Got some good photos from last night actually, will put a couple up.

Guest doubletap
Haha. I dunno why i get so many questions about my hair. I think its the cut that gives it the effect. I have the front top and sides cut super-super short (like a 2-buzz setting if I were to buzz my hair) and then have it gradually lengthened to the back. The back is longer with the bottom hair lengthened out. The entire back has been thinned a lot as well. I dyed my hair a light brown/red a couple months back but after the cutting, only the tips are colored. I usually just blow dry my hair and use Spice Sisters Wax - Hard Wax on the back while blow drying. Its the only wax I'd recommend:

spicehard%20waxes.bmp

You american heads can get it here: http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/page522.html

yea spice sisters is great, just stay away from "freeze"... that shit is like glue.

Aye, I was playing a gig at Pressure Point last night, didn't eat, got smashed on free beer then walked all the way to a Halloween party at Bevendean, then came back and posted on SF drunk off my arse. Got some good photos from last night actually, will put a couple up.

haha, sounds like a good sat nite! Were you DJing or playing in a band? Deffinately get some pics up.

nice nudies...........

ps. A fellow st.louisian eh? ....i didn't know fashionable people existed here, haha jk

only come back to st. louis 2 or 3 times a year. its definitely weird coming home and seeing how people still wear all the same styles. luckily i came back this weekend and got to run around downtown on friday night after the cards took the series.

and for some reason my shoes got cut off in this pic. they are just dirty whtie slip ons.