What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

to the last two (unquoted) fits: looks nice but could really be pulled together better with a little better fitting material.. guy 2 posts up either your sweater is too tight or your pants and too baggy, and prufrock, the jacket just looks a little off to me.. either a touch too long or too wide, im not sure. but good show chaps

i forgot, i have worn the exact same thing for the last week or so of work, with either a different collared shirt or the same anything hoodie (to push shopping carts in! i love costco!)

where is your WAYT gusto?

i like the shoes psyence. is that stussy hip bag? can't tell.

burt, where are you!

sean: it looks off because its not buttoned up. also, duffel coats are supposed to be bulky so you can layer underneath them. i need to get a down jacket like rir's, the duffel coat is just too bulky right now.

loitering in my ghetto backyard

twighlightzone.jpg

new nerd eyes mumbledolceandmumblegabbana

old cotton biker

old hoody

yamane

new balance 577 made in england selected edition...."more pics"chardx?

dopeeeeeeeee....and yes please...more pics! thank you in advance haha!

btw: is that necklace/lock heavy?, always wanted to ask that ahah

Guest Fade to Black

yesterday...

P1010005.jpg

i'm not wearin the fit anymore, but it's a rare occasion i'll get a good pic up so what the hell. no pic today so no point in documenting on text...

carl... i know you know this, but its all about where the sun is in the sky.

..................................................................................................[sun]

[me]

I ...........................................[cam]

I

/ \

i try to walk directly into the sun, and have the cam shooting at an angle, not directly between me and the sun.

Yep.

And it doesnt hurt that Florida has gorgeous sunlight almost all hours of the day. I'd kill for an internship in southern florida next summer.

id kill for a good camera and some photography classes so i could learn the technical details.... this has just been thru experimentation in the past week, and an 80$ polaroid digi.