takin a lil cue from CMF and gettin my walk on

HUF new era

hundreds tee

bdg brown hoodie

dior 21cms

vans era

2eey5j6.jpg

are those white eras??

and also, just curious, but what size shirt do you wear?

woops, i forgot to post my fit

takin a lil cue from CMF and gettin my walk on

HUF new era

hundreds tee

bdg brown hoodie

dior 21cms

vans era

2eey5j6.jpg

good look... I like the jeans and the shoes, but not big on the t-shirt. This hat looks better than others on you, or maybe it is just the hood that makes it look not so akward.

Alos, where did you get those white Eras?

majikero: is that a sari-sari store behind you? haha i see liquor :P

yeah.. LOL... just for some diversity.. :D

i always see parks, their rooms, stores, office area, bathrooms as the background for most of the WAYWT posters here...

like they say in filipino, "para maiba naman".:P

good look... I like the jeans and the shoes, but not big on the t-shirt. This hat looks better than others on you, or maybe it is just the hood that makes it look not so akward.

Alos, where did you get those white Eras?

thanks im in my post hypebeast era these days, although you may not be able to tell. I ahve been slightly trying to move away from it although it still has a large impact on my style. Its hard to completely step away from something ya know. I mean, i am always gonna like shoes and the culture that serrounds it but its always good to switch it up. I have been spenidng a lot of time skateboarding this last year or so my style has started to reflect that a bit more than it did in the past, hence the shoe lace belt...and maybe even the skinnier jeans but i think superfuture has more of an influence on that to be honest. Regardless, I try to draw inspiration from everything around me.... clothes are fun, style is fun. I never try to take it too seriously.

nice fits folks! friend has the digi cam so no pic but...

tonight for my tribute to Marlon Brando costume (Stanley Kowalski/The Wild One)

White T-shirt with pack of cigarettes rolled in sleeve

Vintage Black Leather Jacket

Leather Boots

LVC's with rolled cuffs

bad-ass attitude and general insensitivity towards women

thanks im in my post hypebeast era these days, although you may not be able to tell. I ahve been slightly trying to move away from it although it still has a large impact on my style. Its hard to completely step away from something ya know. I mean, i am always gonna like shoes and the culture that serrounds it but its always good to switch it up. I have been spenidng a lot of time skateboarding this last year or so my style has started to reflect that a bit more than it did in the past, hence the shoe lace belt...and maybe even the skinnier jeans but i think superfuture has more of an influence on that to be honest. Regardless, I try to draw inspiration from everything around me.... clothes are fun, style is fun. I never try to take it too seriously.

shoelace belt != skateboarding

shoelace belt = hobo

everything else looks good

braidkid I like the look. I like the way the color in your outfit are so coordinated.

tg76 Your outfit is incredible per usual.

junglejane Don't know to say. That looks fantastic.

Isdenn I think thats a clean fit. Very nice

oOmegaOo ..... can I wear those shoes tomorrow? :D

coo.PNGcoo4.PNGcoo2.PNGcoo3.PNG

I just wanted to show their pics because a couple of them where from a few pages back. I didnt want to quote each photo, it would have been huge. The collage effect was purely incidental ;)

103106.jpg

Her:

H&M

Gap

Chucks

Me:

Diesel

Victorinox

Nice collective

Somet

8130s

I usually don't comment on these but this is fukn style. The guy is dressed to suit himself and so is the girl. I want to own everything he is wearing when i am older...but fuck it i want it all now. Don't hate but some people wear some cool stuff in this thread but it doesn't necessarily suit them. This guy is a champ.