What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

There is alot going on here....waywt is gone into hyperspace....cowboy hyperspace. Seriously this thing turns over like fucking lightning these days.

I have to disagree with you jmatsu, Rbales apc's look GOOD

News:

Cheap will be the new AW model, haha, sweet cheap. I was thinking every once and while I will hit up 'Excellent photo taking mofo waywt'ers' and shoot them some jeans for photo ops. Keep it tight

News:

Cheap will be the new AW model, haha, sweet cheap. I was thinking every once and while I will hit up 'Excellent photo taking mofo waywt'ers' and shoot them some jeans for photo ops. Keep it tight

I completely agree with the idea Ande. There are some guys on this board that would make great models. Sometimes all I see are the proportions and not the clothes. Great a pair to Mike Lowrey ASAP.

im pretty sure that isnt the case. Prior to this unhappy jean thing, I have broken in several pairs of jeans without abandoning them. Lately i have had a lot of trouble finding jeans that i have like enough to wear everyday for an extended period of time. Just ask Carl. All i did was complain to him about the fit of my jeans. My previous four pairs of raw denim were perfect for me at the time so i had no problem wearing them everyday. Since washing my apc's a few months ago i have been searching for that perfect pair of jeans to break in and unfortunetly i couldnt find anything. Every pair of jeans i tried just wasnt what i was looking for. My RRDS were far too big and the fit was a bit too baggy, my lvc's were great but not really as long as i would have liked and those canes i had were just not the right type of fit for me so i sold em. The rise was like 16 inches in the back When a chance came up to purchase the diors, it just seemed perfect. I love them and will prolly wear these everyday for a long time with the occasional rotation of my 3 month old lvc's 501's. When it comes to jeans, i have become very picky of the fit so if it seems as if i am jumping trend trains....so be it. It isnt intentional on my part. I have just been moving on trying to find something that I am comfortable in.

btw, i took no offense to your post its cool man. We're here to discuss fashion and clothing so its all good to me.

and to whoever asked about the eras...you are right, i always get confused which is which and yeah they are off white. I always just assume they are all white though when talking about them.

holla,

thanks for being a good sport. if i had money like you apparently might i'd probably be doing the same thing.

questions and conversations is all.

nope, im actually a super poor college kid without a job with a rather large and expensive (albeit shrinking) shoe collection. The only reason i ahve been buying so much stuff lately is because i have been selling off all those unecissary shoes i have sitting around in boxes.

all he has to do now is throw some d's on it.

JUST BOUGHT A CADILLAC

Serious question now in regards to gettin your cherry popped...how do ya'll, with a straight face, ask someone to take a picture for you? Like i can understand a one time deal but every time? Don't you eventually have to tell them what its for? Is the expression on there face as priceless as i think it is?

Ive always wondered that, not having to deal with the problem myself.

Guest Fade to Black

Natseoklim i gotta 2nd milspex, good taste...diggin those jeans and outfit.

corbin law that's a great costume.

i think RBales jeans fit fine with the shoes and overall.

ratatat: now that's a smile! fit nicely done.

as for me, superfieldtrip to sf with 95chardx to check out selfedge. nice place, but it's small, i duno how we'll manage for the superfuture party..

img1126aro6.jpg

my face got stuck in the twilightzone.

ben sherman hooded coat

purple h&m shirt

wingtip vans

i don't know if the fit of those jeans goes with that shirt. nice stuff though.

Those Supreme flannels are so dope, but I can see what he's saying. Even though I don't particularly like sagged jeans, the outfit may look better with a lower crotch.

...Or slightly baggier jeans

...Or a slightly tighter shirt

But it looks fine, nothing much to worry about.

jmatsu handing out the burns left and right bahaha

corbin law, thats fucking wicked, it reminds me of my brothers hween costume (cant explain but both are equally awesome)

kix... get a real belt, seriously, that shit looks so weak esp. with diors and shit, it worked when we were 16 but its really time to move on

supreme flannel/visvim guy, i like the look, shirt looks fine to me

cmf, i dont even know, youre shits crazy, and its awesome

nice fits all around