What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Personally, what I would be worried about is how it would mesh with the rest of your wardrobe. I've seen your previous pictures, and from what I recall you wear alot of Supreme, and etc. street brands. I don't really see Raf Simons' main line working well with street brands. Then again, I guess you can wear it however you want, but I'm used to seeing Raf Simons worn like this:

]

Those talented UK kids on fuk.co.uk can make Raf look street:

dsc00569fn5.jpg

4fuu3o7.jpg

yeah it's dark. and the angle is funny. i was bored. :D

the lineup:

kva

lma

ccp

ccp

rirawin you look entirely different without glasses.

red. dope.

oOmegaOo dope. keep posting.

sick dude, love the ccp.

Personally, what I would be worried about is how it would mesh with the rest of your wardrobe. I've seen your previous pictures, and from what I recall you wear alot of Supreme, and etc. street brands. I don't really see Raf Simons' main line working well with street brands. Then again, I guess you can wear it however you want, but I'm used to seeing Raf Simons worn like this:

rafaw05-06.jpg

i guess this is where my view of raf comes in,when i look at the collection i see a lot of pieces i feel i could mesh well with the other label i like wearing,and that slightly over sized top jalf is a look i really like,like for me theres alot of touches in raf collections that i see as streetwear,I guess my taste is better explained in my blog really.

pg34, nice sweater/thermal?

It's just a long-sleeved light-weight shirt made of super soft cotton. I love the quality and cut of Richard Kidd's goods. Now if only they weren't so damned expensive...

Hobokens? Whatever they are they look good...

Yes, they're the hobokens. I bought them TTS and I think they stretched out quite nicely.

ratatat: those are so fuckin sexy and u sure look good in those pics!! I wished I can do some photoshoots like that soon :D

simple and mostly black today:

Image522.jpg

Top - Topman

Bottom - Dior Italian 19cm

Shoes - YOH#81 by chausser

Bracelet - Damasquina

Sorry for the blur and poor quality pic.