Belts

cecil

10 hours ago, engine said:

A pair of distressed roughout belts. Made from roughout oak bark tanned leather (J&FJ Baker) and finished with a hand burnished stonewashed solid brass fasteners.

Was literally just looking (and just bought) for some type of O belt and this looks really good. Like the use of the belt keeper as well.

I'm assuming you made these belts?

9 minutes ago, ALB said:

Was literally just looking (and just bought) for some type of O belt and this looks really good. Like the use of the belt keeper as well.

I'm assuming you made these belts?

Yes, all these belts are made by me.

This type of O-ring fastener is very convenient to use. The main thing is to choose the size correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody interested in my Equus Russet Bakers Bridle belt? It's an awesome belt but too small for me. Size is 32 1/2" (to middle hole.) Only worn maybe a dozen times or so. PM me if interested, I'll probably look to sell for about $120 shipped. (A new one is about $160 USD.)

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

Edited by Cold Summer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Cold Summer

Thank you for the nice words! Yeah, you're right, I use Japanese and English buckles. I'm a leather artisan and specialize mainly in casual belts, although I do other accessories and bags. Usually, the belts I show here were custom-made.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:44 AM, Broark said:

Any recommendations for a good natural/tan colored rough out belt? Might be cool to have something a little different.

Thank you for the good idea! I tried to make it, and I think the result looks pretty good.

J&FJ Baker natural roughout bridle leather (australian nut on the inside) finished with a slightly aged nickel-plated brass garrison buckle.

ebDSCF1982.jpg

ebDSCF1992.jpg

ebDSCF2006.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have any ideas on what belt may look good with Red Wing 1907s? I'd prefer the leather to be as similar as possible and for the buckle to be nickel platted brass or some other gray metal.

Classic Moc

• 2 weeks later...