SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

if I order a pair of samurai from BiG, I get them without the tab and arcurates but if I order from rakuten I get them with tab and arcurates, correct?

I'm pretty sure that all the tabs & arcuates were removed from offending jeans in the U.S., and that jean manufacturers in Japan are ceasing to produce jeans with the tabs/arcuates (in some cases at least, like Sugar Cane), but I'm not sure if you can still get a pair that were made before Levi's suit directly from Japan. I guess its not as easy as sending en email to the Japanese stores....does anyone have any more info on that?

Hey, quick question, any opnions on if i should was my nudie bootcut olas or maybe dry clean? I have been wearing them 4-5 times a week for about 6 months. If so how do I go about it? Do I just throw them in the machine or what? The reason I started thinking about washing them was becasue a girl today told me they smelt like cat piss, LOL, dont know how this is possible considering I dont have a cat, but....

dscf1365zp6.jpg

dscf1366vw2.jpg

alright,

got them sourced.

Many thanks to Super D

Which is the darkest of the dark denim?

Skulls 5010

or

Flathead 3001

these two run neck and neck on all fronts.

arguably

any info greatly appreciated.

JJ

fyi (you're probably aware of this, but just in case you're not..) Skull 5010xx 6x6 version is darker than the regular 5010xx.

5010_fabric_compare.jpg

So I fucked up. I've machine washed my Sammies, no big deal, done it before, they're about 9 months... and I forgot to turn them inside out. Now I've got a crease down the outside of one leg with light fading on it.

Will a soak and then wearing them while wet help? Is there anything else I can do? Am I boned?

Sigh. Let this serve as a lesson kids. Always wash inside out.

quick question:

wear a 33 on the hips in a slim jim, looking at the pbj 005s. want a more relaxed fit in the thigh mainly, so would going up to 34 be cool or should i just look for a different pbj cut? my thighs are rather muscular so the slimjims are just a tad too slim for my taste.

i have the studio d'artisan 203s and just bought the 201s. i had assumed that the numbering system meant they were the same denim, just different cut. but comparing the two, my 203s feel more tightly woven and buttery/slick than the 201s which are more coarse. its subtle, but the color is also different. whats the deal?

did the product get changed.. or can i not expect all denim to be equal? i bought them about 2 months apart.

just got my Nudie RRDG today. the 30 is rediculously(sp) tight. i can barely button the buttons and i am in pain with the top one buttoned. the legs would be fine when they stretched. should i send them back or wear them for a few hours and see what happens? i only have a 3 day window to return them...

So I fucked up. I've machine washed my Sammies, no big deal, done it before, they're about 9 months... and I forgot to turn them inside out. Now I've got a crease down the outside of one leg with light fading on it.

Will a soak and then wearing them while wet help? Is there anything else I can do? Am I boned?

Sigh. Let this serve as a lesson kids. Always wash inside out.

the fading already created wont just disappear, but the crease will go away after short time since its not a natural movement of your body...

but again, hell, its only denim..

Hi,

glad having fout this place !

I'm from Berlin, Germany, and I'm an incorrectible fan of Levi's denim.

I have a few qustions about that brand:

- I bought a couple of 551ZXX some years ago. They are stamped 555 on the top button, they have those paper-ads on the back pocket, but they do not have any LVC accessory at all, no booklet, no washing-tab with silver lines or so. Does all LVC's have this silver lined washing tab ? Are those jeans LVC's or not ?

- I always wanted to know a bit more about the numbers on the top button. 555 is SF, Valencia Street, allright, but all the others ? button 6, 554, R... any ideas ?

Thank you all !

I forgot: any chance to purchase The Flat Head denim in Europe ?

You might want to take a look through the APC/Imperials threads...but to save you a bit of time, APC NS's stretch approximately 2 sizes larger than the tagged size (ie 30 will become a 32)

actually APC NS waist size is usually 2" larger than tagged sized right off the bat, example: my size 32 had a 34" waist when i bought them new, which eventually stretched to a 35.5" after wearing everyday

I have a non-denim question: I am looking for a high-quality black zip-up hoodie, something similar to the Loopwheeler 09. I probably will go ahead and get the Loopwheeler, but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any other brands of similar quality that I can check out before I make my decision.

Im looking for some new denimes in Kyoto but all I found were like some samurais and en and some iron armies but I need something slim and except for the iron armies they were all way too big. The armies were just a little too big since the smallest size they had was 29. For comparison Im really liking my black 29 dukes right now. They are the best fit Ive had but Id like a little bit lower rise (read: normal) Im thinkin about goin to Osaka to see some diors in person but the city guide seems to just have stuff like apc tiger diesel nike all shit that Ive seen before right. Is there a thread I should read? Should I go to Tokyo even though its a pain in the ass?

Should I take this to super jetset? It seems like everyone who makes a new thread there gets pissed on.

40インチモデルはウエストが100cm,ヒザが27cm,スソが25.5cm,股下が95cmです。

Can anyone translate this? I used google and babelfish, but the two important words describing the measurement won't translate

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic