SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new pair of jeans in the coming weeks. I can't make my mind up and I want the perfect fit. So far I have owned a pair of TTS New Standards, Dukes, SkinnyGuys, and Grim Tims.

I love the fit of the Grim Tims except I want a slightly tighter thigh and slightly smaller leg opening. I also want a heavier weight denim than any of the jeans i've had so far, and a DARK indigo. I was looking at the Iron Heart 666od's. What would you guys recommend?

Cuddles- I am currently wearing Dry Bones Red-D Slims and fit your description pretty good. They fit relatively snug although not skin tight or anything, the legs are tapered and they are pretty dang dark. They are 14oz. denim so they are not exactly heavy weight but the feel pretty thick to me. There is a picture of them on the SF website but they fit me a little tighter than the guy in that picture.

I also have a question to post:

I bought a pair of Dry Bones Red-D Slims this December. When I tried them on in the Self Edge SF they fit almost perfect with the assumption that they would shrink a bit after a soak. Now however, they fit perfectly everywhere except right at the top of the waist. They stretched pretty far out there but no where else for some reason. I tried wearing a belt but it makes the jeans bunch up in the back and for some reason, my belt would always put pressure on the top of my back belt loop and looks like it will tear off if I continue to wear a belt. My question is: could I get another hole cut for the top button on m jeans? Has anyone here done this before? Or is there something else I could do?

I'm trying to get a key hook from Japan, but they all are kinda shiny. Could someone interpret this? I think it might be saying that with use it'll get dull, which is what I want. The silver one is the one I'm interested in, btw.

DELUXEWARE(デラックスウエア)HANDMADEHOOKKEYHOLDER(フックキーホルダー)!ハンドメイドで製作されたオリジナルプレート付きデラックスウエアフックキーホルダー!フック部分をベルトループやベルトに引っ掛けて使用するタイプのフックキーホルダーです。ウォレットロープやウォレットチェーンをつないでの使用も可能。このキーホルダーのポイントはなんといってもヴィンテージ品同様に真鍮無垢で削りだしたオリジナルプレート。表面のくすみや真鍮錆の入りを割り出し、すべて手作業によるサテーナー仕上げによって再現されたオールド感あふれる表情が見事です。シルバー色の方は、真鍮で製作したプレートにニッケルメッキを施し、そのメッキを1枚1枚手作業で削り取って、使い込まれたヴィンテージのような風合いを再現しています。どちらのカラーも使い込むほどに地金の真鍮の表情が奥深く、味わい深くなっていく変化が楽しめるデラックスウエアキーホルダーです。

Found it here:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/dw-dlf-001/

Hi. Just a quick question for Warehouse jeans (1000xx denim) owners. Have you experienced stretching past the raw measurements, and if so, how much? Was reading the WH thread, and seems like the 1000xx denim both shrinks and stretches a lot. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Props to aho for being helpful and friendly in pm. :)

lots of those jeans are sanforized and japanese jeans say 28 but are really 30+…

all of the LVC line starts at 30

I love the LVC designs

even apc, n&f, unbranded, etc..... are sanforized

I'll keep looking....I still like the normal 501 stf.....but I want a pair with selvedge

lmao, samurai have size 28 jeans in lots of different cuts and if they start at 30 they will shrink to to a 28

Just recieved the last pair of SC Hawaii in a 29 from BiG today. Beautiful pair of jeans...Loving the details on these!

For the small question, how should I get these annoying creases out (from the folds)? Soak? Iron? Just start wearing em?

Looking for a solid pair of black denim. Want something with a fit similar to APC PS but with a bigger rise if possible and hoping to spend around $100 or less. Was considering the OBEY Juvee Moderns but seems like they're not quite as skinny as I'm looking for. TIA for any suggestions.

Looking for a solid pair of black denim. Want something with a fit similar to APC PS but with a bigger rise if possible and hoping to spend around $100 or less. Was considering the OBEY Juvee Moderns but seems like they're not quite as skinny as I'm looking for. TIA for any suggestions.

i picked up some N&F black stretch skinny guys for like 47 bucks... of course they were on sale, but for black denim, i love them.

I'm looking for a new pair of jeans. Currently wearing Skull 5507xx 6x6, but they're starting to get a little worn.

I want something with a similar fit and style, as well as loooong inseams (37"+ preferred, i've got long legs and love to stack).

Aside from that... around $200 is my budget and I love high contrast fades.

Thanks!

Still looking for advice on this, thanks.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic