SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

any recommendations for slim dry black denim in the ~$150 or less range ? no coating, 100% cotton

APC petit standard in black would have been good but I guess you can't get them anymore ? Only other options i could find are more like $230-$300...

Really? I tried on some 47's in a 32 and they were snug, do they stretch a ton? The Eternal sizing runs a bit big and the Sugarcane small I thought?

47's run true to waist...Okis run one bigger...Eternals run true to size...

Thus - 47 and Eternal might feel the same around the waist...

If in doubt - check measurements and go for a 31 - but long term the 30 should work better

Is it possible to make the opening of the legs of my jeans smaller without altering other parts of the jean, or do tailors have to taper them in order to make the opening smaller? Thanks in advance.

yups, get a good tailor that knows what theyre doing or else your gonna regret it :(

Anyone off by hand know if Levis (black, if it matters) has something slimmer than the 510? Been looking for a pair of pretty slim fairly dark pants for a while now since my a77 colordrives are black/whitish and I saw someone wearing a pair of levis that looked great, but wasn't sure of the model.

Hi guys

first post, so I guess putting it here is a safe bet :)

I want to purchase my first pair of raw denims and I saw a great deal on some Julian Red California No Wash. my waist is 34 but the only available size is a 31. I'm about 6'2 and ~165oz. I tried to find some info in the various fitting threads but until now I couldn't find any info on how much I should size down or not at all for that matter.

since these jeans would be my first raw denim it's more of an experiment and i don't want to spend too much money on 'em. (I hope that's not a mistake :3 )

So if anyone has any kind of hint or tip on this issue i'd be very thankfull for advice. tia

Hi guys

first post, so I guess putting it here is a safe bet :)

I want to purchase my first pair of raw denims and I saw a great deal on some Julian Red California No Wash. my waist is 34 but the only available size is a 31. I'm about 6'2 and ~165oz. I tried to find some info in the various fitting threads but until now I couldn't find any info on how much I should size down or not at all for that matter.

since these jeans would be my first raw denim it's more of an experiment and i don't want to spend too much money on 'em. (I hope that's not a mistake :3 )

So if anyone has any kind of hint or tip on this issue i'd be very thankfull for advice. tia

sizing down and all depends on the jean- how the cut is and how much the denim will stretch- i.e. some people size down 3 on apcs to accomadate for stretching. im not sure on the reds but since they are raw they will shrink after soak/wash so i'd doubt you would be able to get into them

sizing down and all depends on the jean- how the cut is and how much the denim will stretch- i.e. some people size down 3 on apcs to accomadate for stretching. im not sure on the reds but since they are raw they will shrink after soak/wash so i'd doubt you would be able to get into them

alright thanks I was thinking the same. shame that I have to pass on the offer though.

I think I'll keep my eyes open for some nudies, seems like the board has a general consensus that they are good jeans.

Hey im going to Sydney in 2 weeks and wanna take my girlfriend shopping for a pair of jeans. What are some good jean shops to get womens denim? Ill be in the Bondi Junction are but anywhere in and around sydney is fine. Thanks a lot.

Do any of you have a "go to" hem size for low profile shoes? If you wear a sz 9 shoe, are you hunting for 7... 8" hems?

7.5-8 for chucks...anything more than that gets caught under the heel for me

Does anyone have the ED 77s? I have ordered a pair and sized down 2 (30/32), assuming that they're like the SENs, which run 1-2 sizes large.

On different sites there's contradictory information about sizes. Shelta.eu says labeled size 30 is 80 cm in waist, Zoovillage.se says it's 84 cm.

Now I'm haveing buyer's remorse or rather I expect that when I receive them I'll have to send them back.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic