SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

i remember reading that indigo fades slower in the sun than other dyes.. don't know if this applies for synthetic indigo as well or just natural indigo.

I read about that somewhere too, and a good idea would be to look at old (centuries old) tapestries. The blues (sometimes indigo) have usually held better than other colors, but I'm not sure if it's due to a better resistance to UV or to age in general. Still, leave a pair of jeans for a long period in the sun and they will be bleached.

a while ago i got some from denim bar for 125 shipped or something like that

but APC has kindof been bitchy and doesnt like people discounting their shit

ahh so thats why i never see em cheep. thanks! imma check on denim bar now..

guys, i have 4 jeans and i hate them all :(

i have a levi's 513 and it's way too tight on my calves, it's a little too tight anyways but the calves really make it look completely weird. i'm disgusted by it! it looks ridiculous, you should see it.

i have this h&m which barely allows me to sit cause it's so skinny.

the only jeans i liked so far was the levi's 504, i mean i like the fit but the fabric looks atrocious. it's a hundred euros but it looks really cheap :(

now, i asked here before about denim with a similar cut to the 504 and you made really helpfull suggestions but i can't buy those jeans (somet 003/005, flathead f380, fullcount 1614, new standar) around here except for the apc. i tried raw denim new standards and they seemed all rifght but they weren't really what i'm looking for, also i was unsure about how they'd change over the months..i mean they look great worn in the photos here though.

i like dark and plain jeans (black or dark blue) without colourful seams or washing. jeans like suits pants.

the only jeans that have this simple look i have seen so far were april 77s, some nudies or cheap mondays, those kind of jeans. i don't like super skinny jeans and i couldn't wear them anyhow cause i'm too fat for that. any denim suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Read up on some sizing advices and buy a pair from BiG or selfedge over the net. Maybe even context.

what pair of jeans from samurai , flathead, pbj, real mccoy and such has the exact same fit as the eternal 872???? thanks guys

god damn geniuses pls answer this!

anyone know about these jeans?:

http://www.digitalgravel.com/Catalog/Pants/Monica-jeans;jsessionid=0a01074e1f436b6082c0ad244d6cbba5a87b85b41de4.e3eTaxeKbh0Te34Pa38Ta38Oa3z0

i see a lot ppl with them now. is it some sorta hypebeast thing??

i know that sanforized cotton will not shrink but does that also mean it will not stretch either?

is there any type of denim that will not shrink(with wash) nor stretch(with wear)?

sanforized will shrink. just not as much as unsanforized.

if it has cotton in it : it will shrink

if it is denim : it will stretch

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic