SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

sorry about that...I'm looking for denim that runs slim throughout..I am not very familiar with the brands there so any suggestions would be nice!

thanks

Naked and Famous: Weird Guy, Slim Guy

Sorry for double post. im thinking of getting these, and need size info if available.

Edwin Sen Cinchback: How should i size these? Cultizm says they run 2 inches bigger than tagged size. but how much do they stretch?

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p346_EDWIN-SEN-SELVAGE-SKINNY-CINCH-JAPAN-JEAN---NEW.html

I need your help guys, I'm looking for some slim denim not too tapered but slim nonetheless, I've got some Skull 5010xx(sz 31) and I really like the fit, the waist is a little too big but the rest is fine, any suggestion on what to get?

I really like the BSP but they seem too tapered especially after a soak, the 710 is not as tapered as I would like with my chicken legs, I would like the leg opening between 7.5-7, no arcs or something subtle if possible...I'm 5'8, 130 lbs with a 29-30 waist if that can help...

Thanks for the recommendation. What is the difference between weird guy and slim guy btw?

I like the price of these...are there other jeans in this price range at BiG? (<200)

i believe the weird guy is even slimmer than a slim guy cut. weird aint it???

I need your help guys, I'm looking for some slim denim not too tapered but slim nonetheless, I've got some Skull 5010xx(sz 31) and I really like the fit, the waist is a little too big but the rest is fine, any suggestion on what to get?

I really like the BSP but they seem too tapered especially after a soak, the 710 is not as tapered as I would like with my chicken legs, I would like the leg opening between 7.5-7, no arcs or something subtle if possible...I'm 5'8, 130 lbs with a 29-30 waist if that can help...

the BSPs stretch out after normal wear, so i wouldnt worry about what the soak will do to it. i have the BSP in size 29 and the hem is tight enough that i can wear sandals without the jeans slipping and dragging. I'm 5'6 and 140 and the jeans aren't super tight.

the BSPs stretch out after normal wear, so i wouldnt worry about what the soak will do to it. i have the BSP in size 29 and the hem is tight enough that i can wear sandals without the jeans slipping and dragging. I'm 5'6 and 140 and the jeans aren't super tight.

Problem is I like to wear kicks from time to time and I don't like showing the tongue, how big is the hem on your 29?

Thanks.

Hey SF,

I just had a question about the general fading of certain brands of raw denim.

Right now I own a pair of APC PS's and a pair of Evisus

I've had the Evisu's since 11/28/08 and the APC's I got 1/15/09. I've had the Evisu's for a longer time but they aren't really showing any actual signs of fading like the APC's that I got rather recently. When compared with each other, the APC's have definite fading in the whiskers, cell phone, and backpocket whereas the Evisus have only faded gray at the corner of my cell phone.

I am kind of concerned that perhaps I hadn't bought a raw pair of Evisus and instead just a plain black pair? I give them just about equal wear, perhaps the APC's more, but I would think that with an extra month and a half there would be some notable progress over the APC's?

The Evisus are definitely more shiny than my other pairs of washed jeans, and the tag also says that the product is designed to fade over time, and normally I would think that therein lies my answer, but the results I'm getting just make me really worried that I'm wasting my effort and patience by not washing these guys.

Do Evisu jeans just have a tougher time fading than most other jeans?

what is the difference between raw and selvage?

washing acnes are just like washing nudies right? soak/waster after 6 so months?

dude , raw is when they dont wash the denim during/after they manufacture it. selvage is when the jeans have a tighter weave and a natural edge that cant unravel.... TOTALLY different things... you can have raw denim without the selvage and selvage without the raw denim OR raw selvage denim... so pretty much ALL raw denim fade when you wear them, selvage is just a type of weave in the jean.

someone correct me if im wrong. thanks :)

awesome!

hehe are there other slim jeans, besides weird guy, that you guys recommend?

I'm looking to get a pair of "lower level denim" and a pair of "higher level denim"

skull 5010 xx

flathead BSP's

Samurai 710xx

Dry Bones Red-D

Flathead 3001

Dior 19 cm/ 17.5 cm

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic