SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I been lookin for some black denim and i need some help on which to choose as I live in Pittsburgh and we dont have any quality denim stores around.

I was thinking about some samurai's because I hear theyre just coated black and fade really nicely. But then i hear their stiff as hell, do they eventually break in or?

Then there was APC NS black and maybe even some Diors if i could find some.

Any help is appreciated..samurais/diors...suggestions?

As far as fit Im into the levi 511, nudie even steven type fit. thanks ahead of time.

you say the diors n samurai's are completely different fit. Also said diors are alot like the 511 levis/even stevens...So i think I have to go with the diors. but which black diors do fit like the 511s...theres what 19cm n 21cm right? which of those should i go with. and which size if im a 29 in A.P.C. 30 in nudie. 31 levi.

and ebay only place to find these diors?

definitely size up 2-3 in length, as they will shrink quite a bit. Size up in width maybe 1 for a regular fit and 2 for a pretty loose fit. They don't really shrink much in the width, so keep that in mind. You could go true to size for a slimmer fit, but the STF is not meant to be a slim fit jean.

Or you could just scrape 100 bucks together and buy some APC's and be more satisfyed than you ever will be with STF's. Keep your eye on Supermarket, because they frequently sell there for pretty cheap. You would size down two on those.

are lvc 47s suppose to have these cross stitches on the crotch, or did they get sewn wrong or something?

They're supposed to be there...but normally you can't see them unless they're on an area of stress. If you the seam on the outer leg and pull on it to separate the fabrics where they're joined, you'll see what I mean.

ok so i have a pair of LVC 47's that i've been wearing everyday for a little over a month, and i was wondering if, when i wash them, they will tighten up a bit? what i mean is, i can tell they've stretched from wear, i'm just wondering if they'll shrink any and/or get a little tighter?

if you wash them in warm water, they'll shrink a bit but they'll just stretch back out with a few wears. temporary solution.

How should I wash my NS APCs? Dry clean first? I've had them for about 10 months now and I feel like I need to wash them. Also, if I wanted to shrink the waist band a little bit, how would I go about doing this?

Thanks

these questions has been asked many, many times.

- wash them as you see fit. dry cleaning isn't actually the best alternative, since they clean your jeans with some sort of chemicals. washing them with water is simple. turn inside out.

- hot soak/wash to shrink.

Just picked up a pair of Nudie Reg. Ralfs DS...love them, haven't taken them off for about a week unless im sleeping. This morning I woke up and it was raining and don't know if i should wear em...does it matter?? i dont want them to get all wet and have rain spots, i am just going to rock my old levis but for the future i just wanna know if its cool to wear Nudie dry selvage when it rains???

Thanks

Just picked up a pair of Nudie Reg. Ralfs DS...love them, haven't taken them off for about a week unless im sleeping. This morning I woke up and it was raining and don't know if i should wear em...does it matter?? i dont want them to get all wet and have rain spots, i am just going to rock my old levis but for the future i just wanna know if its cool to wear Nudie dry selvage when it rains???

Thanks

Wear them...they're not silk.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic