SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably just size down one. I wear pretty much all my jeans really low and sag them a ton. I'm not going for a super slim fit, and don't mind a straight fit. I find that with a lot of my dry jeans, I either size down one or stay true to size, let them stretch, and wear them a bit loose.

sounds good for a loose fit, and they are kinda antifit anyhow to be worn lower on the hips, so you're set.

Funny you should bring them up... I've been interested in getting a pair of Fullcounts for a while now. It's a definite possibility.

All in all, I would say straight leg, but a gentle taper (<1 inch) would be fine

That's just one model of course...they have a bigger selection on their webshop (which I believe ships internationally...but I might be wrong). Ringring praises their denim...which means a lot.

I'd own a pair if their inseams were longer...

i cant find any info on the orange package levis listed here.

http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/l507-0010/

is orange package and orange tab two different things?

do you think these are raw?

No, they're not raw. Orange package & orange tab are two different things...you'll only find orange package in Japan...its just another one of levi's fashion lines.

Need some denim with a tapered cut... or closest to it without being skinny jeans. I was thinking of getting some Skulls, but I've been keeping up with the Skulls thread and shying away from them because of their stiching problem. The next best choice would be the Dior 19 cm MIJ's, although they are out of my price range (I could - but probably shouldn't right now). Any other suggestions?

Need some denim with a tapered cut... or closest to it without being skinny jeans. I was thinking of getting some Skulls, but I've been keeping up with the Skulls thread and shying away from them because of their stiching problem. The next best choice would be the Dior 19 cm MIJ's, although they are out of my price range (I could - but probably shouldn't right now). Any other suggestions?

How much are Dior's these days?

How about Samurai 710?

How much are Dior's these days?

How about Samurai 710?

Been seeing the Diors pop up in the Supermarket... they run at about ~$280 for less then a month of wear. Brand new ones from TheGrapist are $375.

The Samurais don't seem to be too much different in terms of pricing. But any Samurai denim has looked attractive as hell in pictures... Might look into those, if not the diors.

Been seeing the Diors pop up in the Supermarket... they run at about ~$280 for less then a month of wear. Brand new ones from TheGrapist are $375.

The Samurais don't seem to be too much different in terms of pricing. But any Samurai denim has looked attractive as hell in pictures... Might look into those, if not the diors.

Its hard to find japanese jeans that are tapered, but not overtly skinny. Maybe someone else will have some suggestions...I can't really think of any that would be more budget-conscious.

pick up a pair of the 5epxstyleforum jeans from denimbaronline.com

the denim is approximately a gazillion times better than dior's, and the cut is brilliant

stay true to size if you want a modern-looking tapered fit (you can also size up for a more classic silhouette)

they are $210 with the styleforum discount

highest possible recommendation

ok so i just recieved my lvc 1947s from cultizm..ive never had to do a soak before so let me know how this sounds..

1. Turn the jeans inside out.

2. Fill the tub with hot water.

3. Place jeans in tub and let soak for 2 - 3 hours.

4. Remove jeans and hang dry until damp.

5. Once damp wear jeans until dry.

anything im missing or any tips i should know about?

thanks

I'm looking for a mid-size wallet, solid construction, coin compartment with zipper, place for 4+ cards. Some nice "fade giving" design (button or whatever) would be appreciated. Not longer than the average back pocket, I'm wearing a key chain already, so I don't want to have to add another chain to make sure my wallet stays with me.

Any recommendations out there?

I'm looking for a mid-size wallet, solid construction, coin compartment with zipper, place for 4+ cards. Some nice "fade giving" design (button or whatever) would be appreciated. Not longer than the average back pocket, I'm wearing a key chain already, so I don't want to have to add another chain to make sure my wallet stays with me.

Any recommendations out there?

Get an SDA wallet, I love mine.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic