SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

for christs' sake. that's all somebody had to tell me. post on the thread, and it will bump. it could have been that simple, but people on this board have to be fucking cocks about everything. a negative rep for what? not knowing something that isn't in the faq, and that no one will tell me because everyone on sufu loves to be such cocks? and why? because they aren't 'noobs?' where are all the grown-ups?!

don't worry about it. people in this forum think that by giving a negative rep it somehow makes an opinion worthless, when in fact its probably not. keep posting and adding things to the forum. don't worry to much about red marks. if it makes you feel any better i gave you a big fat green mark. cool? just stick around ... .

jmatsa- -24? thats cool.

I WAS HOPING THAT I WOULDNT HAVE TO TELL THE FORUM ABOUT YOU GETTING CAUGHT LICKING YOUR DOGS DICK ... BUT ... .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can anyone make a list of samuari and iron heart jeans that I should/need to size down 2 size in order for a good fit? I am heading down to Tokyo again in a few months, and i want to write down teh jeans that I need to know which will need to size down 2 sizes .

I am looking for a slim straight fit..

hey guys i was wondering how nudie slim jim dry japan fits compared to h&m sliqs

i have a 31x34 in the sliqs

just purchased a 30x32 in the sjdj

will the sdjp fit be slimmer?

this is what im hopin for

thanks!

Has anyone here ordered from j-fabled? http://www.j-fabled.com/

I'm trying to order something off there but the order page isnt exactly like the rakuten pages and google translate won't translate what's in the drop boxes. If someone could help me out, shoot me a pm.

You should drop them an e-mail first asking if they ship overseas. That would be a start, the rest they should help you out with by default.

Did that 2 days ago and haven't received a reply. I know they ship overseas because it says it does on the site. The problem is the order page.

can anyone make a list of samuari and iron heart jeans that I should/need to size down 2 size in order for a good fit? I am heading down to Tokyo again in a few months, and i want to write down teh jeans that I need to know which will need to size down 2 sizes .

The only Samurai model I would ever consider sizing down 2 on is the S5000...why are you fixed on sizing down so much??

Ironheart fits true to size or (on some runs of the 634s) one size smaller than tagged. Advice from Self Edge is true to size or go up one depending. There are no iron hearts I can think of that require sizing down two.

if i buy stuff from luisaviaroma, do i get to minus 20% from the prices since i don't live in europe?

From their website:

"For Example: An Item that retails on the site for Euro 900.00 is actually Euro 750.00 for a Client whose shipping address is outside of the European Community. To calculate the prices on-line less the VAT tax take the retail cost of the item and divide by 1.2 - “900 divided by 1.2 = 750â€."

Only been on sufu for a few months and have really loved following all the denim contests/tours going on and would really love to be a part of one of these. So I guess my question is, how often are these contests held? (realizing that the Warehouse one is just getting started) and is it too early to ask when the next one will be? Thanks

#1Is there a way to shrink JUST the length of the jeans? special method of hot soaking? specific time etc? cuz the waist for mine are 'perfect' but way too long maybe I should wear them while drying?

#2 Months ago I remember reading a thread on top japanese jeans, someone had a magazine and scanned pages from the magazine etc. I have searched for an hour and couldnt find it >< (my net is awfully slow by the way) If someone could give me a link to that thread it would be really helpful. Thanks

are flathead 3001s a 66 cut?

Nah, its a slim straight leg, the 66 model used to be the 3008 but has now been replaced by the 3009.

Only been on sufu for a few months and have really loved following all the denim contests/tours going on and would really love to be a part of one of these. So I guess my question is, how often are these contests held? (realizing that the Warehouse one is just getting started) and is it too early to ask when the next one will be? Thanks

Usually contests don't start till the other ones finish, preparations seem to happen quite a few months before the start date, your probably in for a 9 or so month wait till talk of the next contest starts.

#1Is there a way to shrink JUST the length of the jeans? cuz the waist for mine are 'perfect' but way too long maybe I should wear them while drying?

If you want to take anymore than an inch off your jeans,especially if they are preshrunk, just get them hemmed at tailor. Otherwise maybe you can soak only the legs in boiling water and then try to dry them with a hairdryer...

If they are unsanforised, soak everything but the waistband, or soak them with yourself in them.

#2 Months ago I remember reading a thread on top japanese jeans, someone had a magazine and scanned pages from the magazine etc. I have searched for an hour and couldnt find it >< (my net is awfully slow by the way) If someone could give me a link to that thread it would be really helpful. Thanks

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12920

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11841

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14869

Found in less than a minute. The encyclopaedia is your friend :)

does grey skulls 5010xx stretch out a lot?

i just got 'em(size 29) and i could button up till the last button after trying for awhile... its still tight like hell though...

how much will the waist stretch out? and my thigh area seems really tight now. will they stretch out quite a fair bit too?

Quick Question:

I've had a pair of A.P.C rescues that I like but the way i wear my jeans changed a big and their a tad too baggy for me now. Then I went back to levi 511's and I forgot how much I'd rather have the comfort of the thin jeans over the heavy selvedged now. Therefore I was thinking about going with the Nudie even stevens.. I know people say these are just average denim at best but I also heard nudies denim(non selvedged pairs) are pretty thin and Thats what I'm kind of looking for now.

So if i wear a 32 in levi 511

29 is APC rescues

...what size to get in nudie Even stevens? I was thinking 30? I don't want them tight but more of a relaxed fit. not baggy though.

Think Nudie ES's will be good for what I'm going for here? any help or comments are appreciated.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic