SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Does anyone have any good tricks for stretching out the inseam on jeans after a wash? I'd like to minimize vertical shrinkage in any way i can. :)

Is hanging weights on the legs of the jeans whilst they hang dry a really bad idea? I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work, although getting the weights on there securely will be pretty hard.

That's not going to be easy to find...almost every jean with suspender buttons has a repro cut....hmmmm:rolleyes:

Yeah, I've got a punk rocker friend who wears jeans harder than anyone I've ever seen. I was gonna pick him up a pair of something hardcore. And, he will wear them with suspenders, so I thought why not.

Does anyone know of a well made suspender-buttoned jean that falls between straight and slim fit?

I know that they're not a Japanese repro, but the Rag and Bone RB11 has suspender buttons and a regular/straight fit:

http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=257&DEPARTMENT_ID=38

They stretch in the waist so I'm sure they could be sized down for a slim fit. I don't own a pair so I can't comment on quality, but they seem well-made. I know Styleforum swears by R&B.

You could also just sew some buttons onto a slimmer pair of jeans. Cotton Duck did it and it looks fine.

okay. i know what it means to bump a thread... what i need to know is how to do it. i have made my first supermarket post. i have never needed to bump a thread before, so i haven't learned. and now i need to.

what i need to know: is there a button i have to click? a setting i have to change? can someone please give me a quick instruction?

you just bumped this one.

neg rep. 10char

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic