SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

whats the cut ont he 866 and the 864's?

and also what's the cut on those fullcounts 1101?? any other denim comparison ? to these models? thanks guys!

The 866's are the same as the 811's, but with a REALLY low rise. The 864 are a bootcut (yuck).

The 1101's are a nice cut...wider cut than the 1108's, but not baggy. They're supposed to be a 50's-style cut. These would suit you I think.

14xjf9t.jpg

for the fit. and the fact that they are 501xx stf.

already own , apc, ns, 47 501s, and some flat head 3001s that have the levi's arc, but i'm getting sick of the skinny leg and feel like a tool owning like $500 in jeans.

reality check.

Then I would recommend you to buy some Sugar Cane 1947. They are cheap if you get them from Japan, won't have a skinny leg and will hold and fade much better than some basic 501. Plus, while Sugar Cane is a cool brand, Levi's is not.

The 866's are the same as the 811's, but with a REALLY low rise. The 864 are a bootcut (yuck).

The 1101's are a nice cut...wider cut than the 1108's, but not baggy. They're supposed to be a 50's-style cut. These would suit you I think.

14xjf9t.jpg

hey thanks gimme! yeay! how low is the rise on those 866??

Here's an ebay guide to buying Evisu:

http://reviews.ebay.com/EVISU-Jeans-Full-Guide-to-Authentication-of-EVISU_W0QQugidZ10000000003875558

Guy says that No. 0 is very rare...so I'm probably wrong about the Yamane's.

^^^ This should also answer any questions you have about their different lines unknownnames

edit - more (poorly translated) info on No. 0:

NO.0 by 14 1 / 2 oz of old loom to weave into cloth and top technology, NO.0 fabrics to be made before the old pants feel, the use of the now scarce ancient loom, using Shrink processing, so it into fabric and then have a great feel more than to the strong Los Angeles, would make you wear more easily friction, would have followed through in the color-shading, NO.0 use of indigo dye ingredients is Los Angeles than to the high-staining after cumbersome procedures fabrics more beautiful colors! NO.0 than No.1 fabric closer to the old pants feel to the version EVISU is now in the best fabrics (Tremella ears, and the use of green-cloth). 10%~13%(shrink to fit)大概2.5~3吋比NO.1 Reduction of 10% ~ 13% (shrink to fit) about 2.5 to 3 inches to shrink than No.1 buy more time to be careful SIZE, of course, other details predilection is also part of the stress and durability! Entry is to support high-quality jeans or trousers the best choice! Details of the work are inferior to the European version!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic