SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Any raw jeans have cutting like S5000vx, around $180?

That's a tough one...if we're talking about japanese jeans, there aren't many under the $250ish pricerange (in the US). Beatle was suggesting Johnbull a few days ago...check out their selection at www.blueingreensoho.com. I think the next up from that pricerange would be Skulls...but then you're getting close the price of the 5000's themselves.

can anyone tell me why skinny jeans don't come in 100% heavy cotton? like 14oz and above? They always have this stretch in them.....
so tht they can fit tite.

u can prolly find sum wit no stretchz but gonna hav hard time gettin in/out aint gunna b comfy. andy walle mak skinnee jeen wit not stretch.

so tht they can fit tite.

u can prolly find sum wit no stretchz but gonna hav hard time gettin in/out aint gunna b comfy. andy walle mak skinnee jeen wit not stretch.

O ya ....ok i recalled...... i am looking at raker ... it's 100% cotton right?... that 17cm helm jeans.. but i thought he is out of production now..... ?? Anyone knows what ounce he uses for his jeans? possible to have a 21 Oz skinny jeans?

O ya ....ok i recalled...... i am looking at raker ... it's 100% cotton right?... that 17cm helm jeans.. but i thought he is out of production now..... ?? Anyone knows what ounce he uses for his jeans? possible to have a 21 Oz skinny jeans?
if u kno sum1 who do custom jeenz it possible 2 make ne jeenz of ne fabrik of ne sz...

in fact u cud buy jeen u lyk den just taper...not dat hard.

Alright, so I've had a pair of Levi 501 STF's for about 2.5 months now. I've worn them for about 2 of those months and they are starting to fade on the seat and the honeycombs and whiskers are lightening up as well. I bought a pair of Nudie ESOD a few weeks ago and I've been wearing them on the weekends. As a result, my 501's feel a lot bigger on me than they used to, and the indigo is at a point where it doesn't really go with anything that I own. If possible, I'm looking to unstretch these jeans a bit and bring out the contrast some more.

My question is would there be any point to resoak them and wear them dry? From what I understand of the science of denim, this will remove most of the 'loose' denim, but will the areas that haven't begun to fade yet darken again? Also, will these jeans shrink at all if I soak them, or is STFing a one-time process?

how long does it take jeans (specifically, cords) to stretch out to their max? I've worn my a77 dischords for a couple days and they fit perfectly now..how do i know its safe that they wont stretch at all?

Cords aren't denim...so you may want to post this in the SQT in Supershopper.

Either way, I'd say snug fitting cords probably stretch one size...if they stretch too much...wash them or have them taken in at the tailor.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic