SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

and wont after a wash i have to stretch them again? i cant button the top button not even the second button how will i get them to stretch then?

after you wear them a bit...they'll stretch enough for you to get the last buttons done up...then they'll stretch even more. after you wash them, they shrink, but stretch out almost right away when you put them back on.

I just discovered that the crotch on my jeans has a lot of wear already. Is there any way of prefending it from a crotchrip? I heared that if you sprinkle water on it, it won't break?

I've never that sprinkling water would help prevent tearing...can't imagine that would do much of anything. You could always have a tailor (or yourself) reinforce the areas that are thining by applying a piece of denim on the inside.

Thanks for the suggestions. How is John Bull compared to Nudies or APC?

In a meanwhile, I welcome more suggestions for a straight cut and slightly slim fitting raw jeans around the $150 price range? Thanks.

Is there any rakuten store that can understand english? I tried emailing toshiko about sending some samurai jeans to a friend in japan but she hasn't replied yet. My friend is leaving on the 28th so i'm kinda in a hurry.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic