SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

hey all, so like im incredibly ignorant when it comes to denim so i need some help here. i know what i want but im just not sure about how to get it or what brands will supply me with it.

this style of denim thats made by i think tsubi is the type of style i like and want, but i just dont know what other brands make them.

ksubi101edhl0.th.jpg

if anyone could just point me to any brands that make these types of jeans and what if anything that specific style if called.

thanks

look at cheap mondays,

http://www.cheapmonday.com/content/AW06/collAW06.htm

you may find ur answer there.

im a month and a half into my flat heads, iv LITTERALLY worn then every day, but i still dont see much fading except for near the crotch a little on the whiskers and stacking, and alot on the butt. With the flathead denim, would it really matter if i gave ita hot soak at this point? They thighes and everythign are too big and it annoys me to no end and i really want to saok it before school starts but i dont want to mess up any fading

have you looked at sindeylo's progression of his fh's?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=407172&highlight=sidneylo+3001#post407172

how do i put this. lol. i got my 310s for two months and saw definite fading after a month and a half of wear. i hot soaked once and probably washed them 3 times in the first month alone. washing or soaking them probably doesnt matter because as long as u dont lose or gain any dramatic weight its not like the creases will be anywhere different. but thats my opinion on it. there.

hey all, so like im incredibly ignorant when it comes to denim so i need some help here. i know what i want but im just not sure about how to get it or what brands will supply me with it.

this style of denim thats made by i think tsubi is the type of style i like and want, but i just dont know what other brands make them.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7495/ksubi101edhl0.th.jpg[/img][/url]

if anyone could just point me to any brands that make these types of jeans and what if anything that specific style if called.

thanks

Try APC new cures

hey guys. im new with raw denim and all so i decided to buy a pair of levi's stf. as stated in these threads, your supposed to soak them in hot water to get them to shrink to your body type. when i soaked them, it came out horrible, the fit was pretty good, but it lost most of its shine, and the color changed dramatically. they look like fucking cowboy jeans. is there any way i can get the shine back?

hey guys. im new with raw denim and all so i decided to buy a pair of levi's stf. as stated in these threads, your supposed to soak them in hot water to get them to shrink to your body type. when i soaked them, it came out horrible, the fit was pretty good, but it lost most of its shine, and the color changed dramatically. they look like fucking cowboy jeans. is there any way i can get the shine back?

levis stf, it doesnt matter if you soak them. you probably shouldnt soak them. those cheap jeans are made for the washing machine. they shrink to fit in the wash. not by soaking them. also, the shine always goes away. lol.

...if you like the fit....overdye them black..

i found a pair of levis x warhol selvage jeans at winners for 50 dollars. I didn't really want another pair of jeans at the moment, and also since they were not raw. but hey, 50 dollars is 50 dollars! Anyways, i was thinking of getting them tapered or something since they fit quite loosely for me. Is this a bad or a good idea to mess with a jeans structure.

i found a pair of levis x warhol selvage jeans at winners for 50 dollars. I didn't really want another pair of jeans at the moment, and also since they were not raw. but hey, 50 dollars is 50 dollars! Anyways, i was thinking of getting them tapered or something since they fit quite loosely for me. Is this a bad or a good idea to mess with a jeans structure.

You'll end up spending another 50 getting them altered...which then makes them $100 jeans. Would you have paid that much if you liked the fit better?

I guess my tailor is a bit pricier than most as well...but that's what I would estimate the cost at.

I have fairly wide hips in relation to my waist, so I have to size up in order to get a decently comfortable fit. Eventually the jeans stretch, and I end up wearing them lower than I'd like (or with a belt).

Anything I can do to improve the fit? Or do I just have to deal.

I have fairly wide hips in relation to my waist, so I have to size up in order to get a decently comfortable fit. Eventually the jeans stretch, and I end up wearing them lower than I'd like (or with a belt).

Anything I can do to improve the fit? Or do I just have to deal.

You could try a few things. Jeans with a more classical fit (repro styles) would probably suit you better...and some have more clearance in the hip region than in the waist. Another thing would be to wear a belt snuggly around the waist when you first get the jeans...that way the stretching would take place where your hips are putting on pressure, but allow the waist to remain the same size.

Something to think about anyway...

I have a pair of one wash jeans which are too small for me, and they won't stretch much more at this point... I'm wondering if it's possible to tailor the waist so that it'll be a couple inches wider?? I've done a search, but I haven't really found the info I'm looking for, so if anyone could help me out that'd be great.

Thanks ;)

I have a pair of one wash jeans which are too small for me, and they won't stretch much more at this point... I'm wondering if it's possible to tailor the waist so that it'll be a couple inches wider?? I've done a search, but I haven't really found the info I'm looking for, so if anyone could help me out that'd be great.

Thanks ;)

I think I saw someone do that on Mynudies.com but it looked kinda odd; had lots of orange stitching or something?

Hello all... I had a crazy weekend and I guess you can all see where this is leading. I got major smashed when I was wearing my Skull jeans. So I managed to get some puke on em >_< really sucks...

I have this soap that has no enzymies and no perfume and so on. The jeans have been soaked once before also.

Can I just soak the jeans in hot water with some soap and it'll go away?

Good luck with the jeans, Ashez. I think that no matter what soap you use though you will probably end up with stains from the stomach acid. Just another thing that makes the jeans yours, I guess. Hopefully you didn't throw up enough that it looks like a huge spill or something.

aww don't want barf stains damnit! oh well better wierd stains then smell atleast...

getting the jeans ready now, trying to prefix abit. I'll tell the results later on tonight.

If all else fails, drycleaners can do wonders sometimes. Tell them exactly what happened...they have solutions for a lot of accidents that Tide won't fix. ;)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic