SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can anyone with previous experience give me an estimate of the cost of ordering a pair of Samurai S0500XX directly from 2nd shipped to the U.S. because I was going to go through a proxy, but I was wondering how much more it would cost.

Depends on duties, etc. It's cheaper to get them directly, but a pain in the ass.

In a few weeks I will be vacationing in Portland and Seattle, (mainly Portland) I want to get some shopping done and check out some nice japanese denim (flat head, sugar cane, dry bones, imperial and triple works, maybe nudie also.)

Any ideas where to go?

BTW, does anyone know if there are any negative things that happen with sleeping in your jeans ( other than some unwanted creases)????

thanks

hardly anything, i do that when i've got my 8am classes and i just roll out of bed to go, but i usually dont have them buttoned or anything

hardly anything, i do that when i've got my 8am classes and i just roll out of bed to go, but i usually dont have them buttoned or anything

ok , thanks. i actually got an 8 am class at a college too.

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Small Questions thread or not (if so please move)

I need some help and suggestions for jeans I'm looking for. I'm looking for a pair of jeans that are:

-raw

-dark indigo

-skinny

-button fly

-preferably no designs on the back pockets

I'm also a little strapped for cash so the cheaper the better :P

The only one I've found so far that matches all of the above are the APC NS.

Any other suggestions? I wanna check out all the options.

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Small Questions thread or not (if so please move)

I need some help and suggestions for jeans I'm looking for. I'm looking for a pair of jeans that are:

-raw

-dark indigo

-skinny

-button fly

Uniqlo .

Hey everyone,

-raw

-dark indigo

-skinny

-button fly

you might also check out naked and famous. i don't own any but the denim looks/feels pretty decent for the price.

Ok, I bought some Levi 506 jeans around christmas time, and noticed they had and still have like some greasy, shiny layer on them. I also noticed that they don't bleed at all onto my trainers. Is it some sort of protective stuff?

I've been lurking a bit and wondered if this stuff is the 'starch'? Sorry if this is just an overly stupid question.

Will washing or soaking them get rid of this or is it just part of the jeans kind of thing?

you might also check out naked and famous. i don't own any but the denim looks/feels pretty decent for the price.

i have a pair of N&F black skinny guys and they're awesome; i love them.

i think only their weirdguys come with a button fly but not in an indigo. i'm also not looking for a tapered leg, per se.. hoping for a skinny straight leg.

thanks for the suggestion! :)

ordered something from a rakuten shop

they sent me an e-mail in english telling me how to pay through paypal

i paid the same day

last night i got an e-mail from ([email protected]) in all japanese that i can't read

what do i do?

i don't know if they just didn't see my payment

or if it sold out because it's sold out now on the site but wasn't when i placed the order

i'd just like to know what happened and how to get my money back

use google translator?

tried that.....still can't understand shit

Because this time, the order cancellation procedure “of Bali of shop jeans fashion mail order†inside the optimistic market completed, you communicate. We do this cancellation processing, as description below with the reason. We could not answer demand and excuse were not. With the manufacturer circumstances of for the sake of, when there is an unclear point, reservation commodity which cannot guarantee the commodity (example of the cancellation reason by the) defect item stock being cut off concerning the sale discontinuance & the cancellation of this time please inquire to the shop. Furthermore, is regret, but, to cancel the optimistic super point amount which is granted in the latest order in the customer who, orders making use of the optimistic member register because you can point, please note. When there is an unclear point, please inquire “Bali of shop to jeans fashion mail orderâ€.

i think it's a long and complicated way of telling me it sold out

but i had already paid and i don't know how to go about getting a refund

since it was paypal, should i just open an dispute to get my money back?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic