SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hey,

Im just about to do my first machine wash. Should i take it out before the spin cycle?

everyone keeps talking about unwanted creases

happened to me before,so i let it spin for a min. max and let them dry.you can also roll your pair in a towel-called sushi method-to speed it up.

URGENT

Does anyone have fade pictures of the Sugar Cane Black Garment Dyed Jeans? Also, are they a slim-straight-fitting jean or are the pictures misleading?

Will + for reply.

looking into some red-d's.

db red-d jeans are listed (sz. 30) as a measured 11.7 on the thigh. My okinawas (sz. 31) measure 11.6 on the thigh and are a pretty great fit. Can I fit those Red -D's ?? ( i would think so, but the db's are considered slim and the rise differs so i dunno)

thanks

im going to say no. from what i remember about d-reds they were slimmer in the leg overall for me compared to okinawas and if you are sizing down one in the r-red vs the okinawa i dont think thats going to work out

In general, how much shrinkage is expected in the thighs and knee after several hot washes and machine dries? I'm guessing about 0.7-0.8", is that correct?

I'm interested because I want to know what my Sam s0500xx sz 35 will eventually shrink to. Thank you!

How long does it take for new raw denim to "settle"? I just got new Flat heads that are very stiff (even after hotsoaking), and so I can't exactly tell if the fit is right. I imagine once the denim becomes softer it conforms to your body better.

^^ few weeks to a month.. my fh settled in about 3-4 weeks.

@chambo, that happens to me too. It only happens when i use dell laptops in the mathlab though. At home, with my macbook/dell desktop, this has never happened..

Need a recommendation on a good white denim. I tried on the white sorahikos last year and liked them a lot, slimmed down a good bit from the regular sorahiko if I remember correctly, but there must be a cheaper pair with a more modern fit?

I was about to suggest the Sorahikos but...

I think Nom de Guerre make/made a pair of white (or maybe ecru) jeans that looked really good.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic