jubei

Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

5 minutes ago, JDelage said:

It certainly doesn't look too tight in the shoulders...

No, but it still looks like a slightly close fit in the upper body. I don't think it looks bad. I think the fit looks very good. I'm just saying that IF it's uncomfortable, one size up might also look good too.

This is just based off of my experience with my jacket.

Looks to fit ok but I think movement may tell a different story? Do the sleeves ride up when reaching or does it feel tight across the shoulder when moving? For such an expensive piece I'd certainly be comparing what the difference in measurements are between this and the size up?

Looks just fine, but equally important - does it feel fine, not too restrictive?

I agree with @StrangeNeil that the armholes look high, but that can depend on what you wear underneath.

do you ride bike?

Yes the armholes are a bit high I was hoping that it would get more comfortable the more I wear it or maybe I should soak it and try and stretch would that work? Thanks for your replies 

6 hours ago, lee porter said:

Yes the armholes are a bit high I was hoping that it would get more comfortable the more I wear it or maybe I should soak it and try and stretch would that work? Thanks for your replies 

Hell no! I would not soak it!

Here’s a YouTube video of a bloke sticking his dick into a Hoover!

Realistically, if you have to ask Internet people if they think it looks like it fits, then the chances are that you don’t feel comfortable with how it actually fits, so it probably doesn’t fit properly.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I think it looks fine but hard to layer under it, judging by your pictures. I think you would better size up. 

If you size up I think your fit will end up looking like mine I think, able to layer a chunky wool sweater but still maintaining a good fit.

O841vJfh.jpg

6p944WRh.jpg

jMK2egvh.jpg

fjPGCEvh.jpg

Take into account that mine is the Rough wear contract version which I think is more generous. You might eventually look for the same size as yours but a different version ?

I’m in the McCoy’s Shinjuku store right now and I shit you not they have a pair of engineer boots made for them by Viberg for 690k Yen....!

Great staff and amazing store but I’ll take a pair of shinki bearhead Boots for 100k or buco engineers for 120k...!

I’m going to put my a2 on the marketplace what’s the going price anyone here interested? 

^^ wtf £5k boots!!

^ can't you just swap it?

No I’ve had it sitting in my wardrobe for 6-8 months now just can’t see me wearing it as I feels uncomfortable under the arms I’ll let it go for £850 if anyone’s interested 

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. Also got myself the RMC CCC jacket...

F5618A2A-1F61-4506-B87F-9A7D664C1B17.jpeg

08D31F07-26D6-4A69-B188-2E706F3CA4F2.jpeg

D3EA0296-B022-424A-BCC8-A203AE53D02B.jpeg

5EF4D2D0-73E1-4699-802D-C190EE69D3EB.jpeg

On 11/23/2019 at 10:00 AM, lee porter said:

It’s a size 42 jambon 

Think I need a 38/40 myself so too big for me unfortunately but good luck with the sale it’s a lovely jacket. 

I think it's a temporary set up until the new location is ready?

Did anyone put some wear into the Lot 001XX’s? Curious to see how that denim ages.