Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

8 hours ago, fre-co said:

This!

my navy ballpark is my longest serving sweat. The fade to purple is awesome. I always wanted the olive version but they haven’t made those for ages as far as I know. Not even sure which sweat version came in that colour. 

Ive got one Gav, the olive version is the 'RMC Military' sweat, it's bombproof, only probs.. i don't think you would find one to fit, all of my JMC B-parks are a med, my RMC Mill is a size lg and it's smaller than the mediums.

8 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@Double 0 Soul @wmb 

Cheers gents for the info

What temp did you wash? Wondering if cold v warm?

I washed mine at 40°C but given the choice i would like it to shrink a little but im reluctant to up the temp and cause unnecessary fading. 

They do fit like a sack of potatoes, but saying that... they are meant to.

2 hours ago, edmond said:

Yes sir better threads better cut 

Can you offer us any assurances Ed or are we just taking your word for it?..

Appologies for the scepticism but i remember weighing up my N1 purchase in this very thread...folks convinced me that RMC was much better quality than BR therefor worth the extra £££ and S&S claimed last year that we need not worry about the cotton thread holding the jeans together "they won't explode after 3 months" but that was clearly not the case and we def do need to worry if we're to splurge big bucks on jeans that start falling to pieces months later.

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I washed mine at 40°C but given the choice i would like it to shrink a little but im reluctant to up the temp and cause unnecessary fading. 

They do fit like a sack of potatoes, but saying that... they are meant to.

Washed warm in a machine and dried in a dryer, but I was looking to shrink it a bit.  It still is roomy, which is not something I can say about any of my other RMC jackets or shirts...

On 2/14/2020 at 6:56 AM, Double 0 Soul said:

Ive got one Gav, the olive version is the 'RMC Military' sweat, it's bombproof, only probs.. i don't think you would find one to fit, all of my JMC B-parks are a med, my RMC Mill is a size lg and it's smaller than the mediums.

Thanks for the heads up! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, JDelage said:

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. Also got myself the RMC CCC jacket...

D3EA0296-B022-424A-BCC8-A203AE53D02B.jpeg

Interestingly, Clutch Cafe seems to have an authentic example available for sale now:

https://clutch-cafe.com/collections/vintage-clothing-and-accessories/products/ccc-jacket

Vintage_CCC01.jpg

Vintage_CCC02.jpg

Vintage_CCC03.jpg

The email they sent announcing the new site was very specific in mentioning that 'any' second hand sites selling RMC were not affiliated. Meaning Markkt is now run by seperate people or RMC  have asked them to be explicit it is a seperate business 

15 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Btw Lost & Found are selling that s/s sweatshirt - only better priced 

https://shoplostfound.com/collections/the-real-mccoys/products/the-real-mccoy-s-mc20005-sweatshirt-s-s-charcoal

Yeah I've noticed while the RMC UK store was offline it was cheaper for me to buy my RMC from Fransboone in Holland and pay for shipping than it was to get the tube in to town from my part of London and buy it from the outpost at Clutch Cafe. 

Nice to see the new online shop open and purchased a couple of items myself but they certainly do like charging us in the UK the most for their products. 

Edited by Jambon