Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The Flat Head F310 and F380 jeans are both back because we complained to no end when they originally said that these jeans would no longer be made.

Not sure how many more runs they'll make of these, but for now we have a restock of them at SESF and in our online store:

Flat Head F310 - Slim:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=213

Flat Head F380 - Straight:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=210

Kiya, do you know if you're going to re-stock on the Red D's. Specifically 28. Thanks.

Yup, restock is coming to both stores next week.

Kiya, out of curiosity what pair did Banksy pick out from the shop?

(tweeted at you, but this seems more likely to reach your eyes)

Banksy bought a pair of the 106BSP jeans from RJB. He bought them snug and said he's never going to wash or soak them even after i suggested he size up one and soak them first.

It was the first time in four years i ever closed any of my stores during normal business hours for somebody to come in with no employees or other customers around.

Banksy bought a pair of the 106BSP jeans from RJB. He bought them snug and said he's never going to wash or soak them even after i suggested he size up one and soak them first.

It was the first time in four years i ever closed any of my stores during normal business hours for somebody to come in with no employees or other customers around.

That's super tight. What a legend.

hope he agreed to come at night and paint some art onto your walls

when are you guys restocking on skull 5507xx 6x6? do you guys have them instore?

Those have been sold out since last year, if the stars are aligned in the right places we'll have a restock on June 1st.

Yeah, all they told me, they want to produce it in early may (as we already spoke about it). But kiya might know more about that issue.

Although the 5000XX is a cut, Selfedge normally won't carry for not being on the slim side.

oh kiya, any news about the TSL? what's up with this Yakuza thing?

^Kiya, how about some of the more "esoteric" models like the 5000XX? Does Skull even have any future plans for that model?

There are some new Skull models coming out this summer. I'm trying to find out release dates right now.

Yeah, all they told me, they want to produce it in early may (as we already spoke about it). But kiya might know more about that issue.

Although the 5000XX is a cut, Selfedge normally won't carry for not being on the slim side.

oh kiya, any news about the TSL? what's up with this Yakuza thing?

There is a Skull 5000 model anniversary jean being released June 1st at Self Edge.

yeah, i'd also like to know when TSL finally becomes available

TSL has been available at both SESF and SENY for two months now, including belts and cordovan leather bracelets. Not sure when it's hitting the online shop.

Also, this

Flannel lined IH jeans are coming this fall, aiming for a October release.

They're warm, comfortable, and water resistant.

Any possible restocks of dry bones red-d's (30) or fh SE05BSP (32) on the horizon? been checking fairly regularly with no luck, but I don't want to miss out

Dry Bones Red-D restock is coming next week to both SESF and SENY. SENY might even have the restock this week along with some SENY exclusive short sleeve shirts and tiki mugs.