Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, any restock expected on RJB Pinwheel jacket or in stock at SENY ?

thank you

No sorry, they only made one run of that jacket.

^ those are jeans made for SE and only self edge but are in constant production, similar to the Iron Heart 301s and 9301. in a way they are a collaboration, however, they are not given the 'special limited run' treatment. Basically, if the name of the jean ends in a number (ex: SEXFH05 & SEXIH07) it is a one run collab; SE05BSP doesnt have the 'XFH' nor does it end in a number, thus it doesnt really count.

Just got the Iron Heart hickory stripe shirts, Super Black 16oz denim shirts, and Super Black Rider's Jacket at SESF, all are now made up to size XXXL.

Also got the new cordura jackets, they're very nice, going up in the online store with everything else and available in-store now.

Most of it all is already in our online store. SENY is getting it next week.

SESF is also getting a very small restock of the SEXIH07 today or tomorrow which is from the under-run of the original run, only 3 per size is coming in.

@kiya do you think that i could fit the MF rider chinos? i usually wear 30x32 (6ft tall if that matters)

length measurements mostly. what size length is with 30 waist?

I just realized you're asking about a product we don't carry, i have no idea.

oh, sorry about that. thought you would be/ have those in. sorry about that.

dont suppose you have any, at SESF that is, of the 3 shirts from DB shown a few pages backshown as new arrivals at SENY. need to fit a size 42 chest (generally 40 in DB from past exp) . need a couple more good 50's ish shirts for VLV. just had to send a few back to japan because of an odd fit and i am feeling a bit of last minute SOL on my luck for the atire for this event..

dont suppose you have any, at SESF that is, of the 3 shirts from DB shown a few pages backshown as new arrivals at SENY. need to fit a size 42 chest (generally 40 in DB from past exp) . need a couple more good 50's ish shirts for VLV. just had to send a few back to japan because of an odd fit and i am feeling a bit of last minute SOL on my luck for the atire for this event..

Sorry, all those DB shirts are SENY only and i'm leaving for Vegas from SF tomorrow morning. When do you get in?

You going to the Wild Records party at the Hard Rock tomorrow night?

Sorry, all those DB shirts are SENY only and i'm leaving for Vegas from SF tomorrow morning. When do you get in?

You going to the Wild Records party at the Hard Rock tomorrow night?

was trying to but we dont get in until around 10-11pm now. had to push the flight back last minute to accomodate more work....delightful.. be pretty tired by the time we get there but I ought to be going through the night so i may catch a cab down.

You should come anyway, the Wild party doesn't start till 11pm and goes all night.

Hey Kiya,

Congratulations on opening up an NYC shop. I don't come on here very often anymore but none the less, this is cool. Just wondering if you have more denim items in stock at your store than online, ie. does the online shop reflect your instore stock. I know it might seem like a dumb question, but now a days you never know.

Thanks for your time!

Hey Kiya,

Congratulations on opening up an NYC shop. I don't come on here very often anymore but none the less, this is cool. Just wondering if you have more denim items in stock at your store than online, ie. does the online shop reflect your instore stock. I know it might seem like a dumb question, but now a days you never know.

Thanks for your time!

Kiya is currently incapacitated in Las Vegas, so to answer your question, the stock online is reflective of the SF store. The NY store has different stock counts, so if you have questions feel free to give us a call.

Hey kiya and Andrew-

I'm going to help a friend pick out a pair of jeans tomorrow, and he's interested in a straight leg. So far, I've got him looking at the IH 634S, 3Sixteen SL-100x, and the RJB 105BSP. Anything else in a similar fit that you can recommend? I am going to help him figure out sizing, and then shoot either of you a PM to confirm. It looks like he should be about a 35 in some of those, which could be a little problematic...