Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

You gotta see the denim in person, it's a cross between Flat Head's darkness and Samurai's abrasiveness.

hi Kiya,

I missed out on the larger sized denim jackets you had in in march. I'm going to be in San Francisco in two weeks and wondered if you might have any larger sized denim jackets. or maybe the new york store? (I'll be there this weekend) or am I completely out of luck until maybe they get made again?

thanks.

4mm according to the website. Kiya are the Strike Gold's currently available in the New York store? I was almost decided on going Skull 5507xx, but the Strike Gold Slim Fit looks very appealing.

Yup, they've available at both stores.

And actually the belts are 5mm thick, the site was just fixed. :)

originally posted by jasonfoote303 view post

I'm dying to find out more about this Self Edge X LeatherSoul project! What could it be?????? Whatever it is, I have a feeling I'm going to "need" it!

THIS, inquiring minds need to know

Yup, met with Tom the founder of Leather Soul two nights ago in Tokyo. It's going to happen and we'll have all the details sorted out within the next few weeks once all four companies have agreed to the terms of the collaboration.

just wanted to give a shout out and major props to SENY, they hemmed my new evisu no.1 2000, did a great job, getting exactly what i wanted, and did them in 2 days.

thanks guys!

Buzz Rickson's William Gibson collection L-2B Long

On that note, just got out of the F/W 2010 Toyo show, there's a WG x BR MA-1 coming out in the fall, looks very nice.

Kiya - when may we expect a certain 301 in 19oz on the shelves ?

Early this fall.

Sidney Lo Book Release Party - New York

se_party_nyc_large.jpg

After an extremely successful book launch at our San Francisco store two weeks ago, Sidney Lo will be joining us at Self Edge NY this Saturday (5/22) for the east coast release party. We'll be serving up free beer to those of age.

Sidney will be on hand to sign books, answer questions and pose next to his framed 3001's for your picture-taking pleasure.

The party will begin at 6pm and run until 9pm.

There'll be raffle giveaways during the party including a pair of 3sixteen jeans, Quoddy shoes, SENY gift cards, Flat Head bandanas, and Iron Heart lighters. Each purchase during the party yields one raffle ticket.