Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

those shirts have been at seny for a while right?

Not that long, they've been at the two stores for six days now.

Kiya,

I'm interested in trying on some Sugarcane 09's

Are you getting those in soon?

Sincerely,

Jason

DOOD, what size are you looking for?

We have every size except 31 and 34, you should be a 32 or 33?

Hey Kiya - this may have been asked but do you guys still offer any sort of SuFu discount? I really want to get a couple of those Mechanic shirts but at $230 a pop they are a bit out of reach.

Thanks,

jason

josh

Kiya, any idea when there will be a re-stock of FH 4001BK in size 32?

We'll have a full restock of the 4001BK on monday.

wtf!>!> why arent these posted here? for me this is the best shirt ever to come out of SE or even in the whole world except japan!

you fuckin rock you you you k.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=585

That's shirt of the fucking year, i was gonna let it creep up on you.

kiya, can we get any new details/info on the RINGRING X FH X SE collab comin up?...we are excited.

Details are a page or two back.

The Self Edge San Francisco Denim Shorts Party & Sale

The Denim Shorts party is happening again at Self Edge San Francisco on Sunday June 27th at 4pm and this time we're pushing it to another level. You bring in a pair of jeans and we'll turn them into shorts for you with a chainstitched hem and customize them if you'd like.

We'll have chainstitching machines, vintage single needle machines, and a riveting machine which will be run by Julian Prince Dash & Company, the team behind the SESF repair and hemming studio.

Also, every jean we work on will have it's leather patch removed and discarded and replaced with a commemorative leather patch made for the party.

We'll supply all the machines, leather patches, and beer, you supply an old pair of jeans that want turned into shorts.

The party will take place from 4pm until 8pm on Sunday June 27th at Self Edge San Francisco.

Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 10% off on Sunday June 27th.

Customers which are not local to either store can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM Sunday June 27th, the coupon code will be good until Monday June 28th at 5pm (PST).

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hem/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 10% off in our online store: DenimShorts

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Leather patch made for the party:

DSC00526.jpg

man, i dont really understand hawian shirts....

For the record, none of the shirts we sell are Hawaiian shirts.

I guess the message wasn't clear enough, hence the barrage of emails we just got asking this morning.

The service for the shortening, modifying, and changing of the leather patch is completely FREE.