Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hi Kiya, for the Iron Heart 634s-B Overdyed, do you recommend I get a 33 or a 34? I wear 34 in the Flat Heat 1001's.

Also, do the 634s-B Overdyed require an initial soak, or are they good to go?

You'd be a 34 in the 634s-B jean, and no, they don't require any sort of soak, just wear them straight away.

We just got short sleeve shirts from Dry Bones, Flat Head, and Iron Heart. The only s/s shirts that are coming out that we haven't received yet is a short sleeve chambray workshirt from Iron Heart in both indigo and overdyed black.

The new Flat Head Short Sleeve Hounds shirts are great, i got one myself and love the fit and fabric.

i actually really like the houndstooth one. hopefully they'll be in stock when i come up i'd like to try it on. can you describe the mauve color a bit? is it purple or something? my monitor isn't the best..

It's two colors on each shirt, so the black/white one looks like a grayish shirt and the black/mauve one looks like a brownish shirt. Hard to describe but the close up photos on the site are a good representation of the fabric colors.

quick question with regards to the website. in the past I've checked the sizing on the 634S and it said all the sizes measured slightly less than tagged, a 34 was 33.5 I believe, however last I checked they were all tts so I was wondering if you guys just rounded up or if I'm bugging out and remembering incorrectly.

also I picked up the 634s-bs and a pair of SC shorts at the ny location on Saturday and tried on a bunch of stuff. the.store was great ill have to check out the Sf store and LA store when it opens.

quick question with regards to the website. in the past I've checked the sizing on the 634S and it said all the sizes measured slightly less than tagged, a 34 was 33.5 I believe, however last I checked they were all tts so I was wondering if you guys just rounded up or if I'm bugging out and remembering incorrectly.

also I picked up the 634s-bs and a pair of SC shorts at the ny location on Saturday and tried on a bunch of stuff. the.store was great ill have to check out the Sf store and LA store when it opens.

We remeasure every single jean that comes into the store when a new batch is made so that the measurements on the site are as accurate as we can get them to be.

Glad you liked the NY store, hope to see you in SF sometime soon..

K - one more question - since ur here...lol..the FH Short Sleeve has pretty big shoulder measurements (17.7 for the 38)

would you still recommend rule of thumb - if you wear 38 in other FH shirts get the 38 in this one as well ?

K - one more question - since ur here...lol..the FH Short Sleeve has pretty big shoulder measurements (17.7 for the 38)

would you still recommend rule of thumb - if you wear 38 in other FH shirts get the 38 in this one as well ?

Yup, exactly, get your usual FH shirt size.

And that's it for today's Chat Edition of the Self Edge thread, i'm going to make peanut butter chocolate cups now.

Yup, exactly, get your usual FH shirt size.

And that's it for today's Chat Edition of the Self Edge thread, i'm going to make peanut butter chocolate cups now.

And the peanut butter cups are done...

One layer of dark 72% then homemade peanut butter then 62% milk then cocoa butter cream nuggets.

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

Amazing looking cupcakes Kiya, but i have a pressing inquiry,

when you were in japan recently and dropped by the Works, did Haraki-San or anyone give you any details about

704-1.jpg?t=1278630864

Boss Talk is not enough for me right now.....

Yup, being released in November.

any information about pricing??? those are dreamy...

I would imagine it will be priced above the last Cordura which was $450... This one has much more detail as well as more materials. Guessing if it doesn't sell well (like the last one) that it will be dropped.

^ even though it didnt sell that well it doesnt mean that the cordura was a bad product, that jacket was built to Fncking last!!! also waiting on that wool jacket too. shits the bomb

^ even though it didnt sell that well it doesnt mean that the cordura was a bad product, that jacket was built to Fncking last!!! also waiting on that wool jacket too. shits the bomb

Don't get me wrong, I never meant to imply that the product was sub-par. It is just fact that it didn't sell until the price dropped.

^ why do you say that lando??? how many people do you know that waited that long! :-x hahaa, yeah man, i know you never meant that. i mean, c'mon.