ih_ss_indigo_01.jpg

ih_ss_indigo_03.jpg

ih_ss_indigo_05.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavy Chambray Short Sleeve

ih_heavy_ss_01.jpg

ih_heavy_ss_03.jpg

ih_heavy_ss_05.jpg

301s–07BK is non-selvedge = :-(

Because it is tapered from both the out and inseams, it has no selvedge line showing but i assure you that It is Selvedge. Ask Kiya, he said the same thing about the 301s.

Also, a general rule of thumb with Iron Heart jeans, wherever you see an 'S' after the model number (ex. 634S) that means the denim is Selv. Also, wherever you see a '9' before the number (ex. 9301) the denim they use is the 22oz Superblack.

Hope this helps and clears some future confusion.

I don't get why the 301s don't have the selvedge outseam. The Somet Slim 008 is an extremely skinny cut and tapered jean and it has full selvedge.

The Somets are probably only tapered on the inseam side.

your overdyes came back today without the scraps, so I had them take them back to make sure you got the right ones.

lowrider, Can you post photos of your iron heart overdyes? Everyone always asks me how they wear in and you have by far the best example.

your overdyes came back today without the scraps, so I had them take them back to make sure you got the right ones.

Oh shit, Thanks Derek. i appreciate that. Glad to know they are done at least :cool: still waiting to hear back from Lando bout when he comes back but for sure i'll be in to pick them up whenever. Lemme know. thanks again.

@ lowrider and beatle: nice fadings on both of your overdyed denim pairs....

But where the hell is the black overdye gone lowrider? I thought that the black will be visible at least between the honeycombs lines. But it seems that it´s completely gone?!?

Lowrider - do you still have those KMW awa jeans?

yep! posted up a waywtd de pic about a week ago wearing them.

@ lowrider and beatle: nice fadings on both of your overdyed denim pairs....

But where the hell is the black overdye gone lowrider? I thought that the black will be visible at least between the honeycombs lines. But it seems that it´s completely gone?!?

yeah, it's basically all gone but there are still a tiny bits of black left in the small creases:

4371051739_c5dd262048.jpg

4371045095_767504f31e.jpg

kinda dumb question about the new overdyed Work shirt...

On the website it says it will shrink 1inch in all dimensions, but i thought the overdyeing process took the shrink out, also in terms of sizing its already 1inch shorter in all dimensions than the indigo (non overdyed shirt) so will it actually shrink?

kinda dumb question about the new overdyed Work shirt...

On the website it says it will shrink 1inch in all dimensions, but i thought the overdyeing process took the shrink out, also in terms of sizing its already 1inch shorter in all dimensions than the indigo (non overdyed shirt) so will it actually shrink?

Sorry, that was a mistake, the OD version will not shrink.

Damn, I always seems to miss the sales. Any speculation on when the next one will be, so I can put a reminder on my face ?

There won't be any more sales for a very long time.

Kiya, will you guys be carrying any Sugar Cane jean jackets this fall?

Nope, no jean jackets coming from SC but we ARE getting some insane jackets from Flat Head, RJB, and BR/MF. A few will be a bit outside of the realm of what we normally carry.

are there going to be any restocks of the SE cone denim shirts? specifically the white slub?

We're doing another run of the SE shirts in August but not the white slub shirt, there's no more of that fabric left.