Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

any recommendations on a heavyweight chambray? ironheart?

Check out our selection of chambray shirts from Iron Heart, it doesn't get any heavier when it comes to chambray.

kiya, know of any tailors that will chainstich a hem on my 19oz samurais, or should i just bring em in to you guys. I live in sacramento

I don't think anywhere in Sac does chainstitching, bring them to us.

I'm not a slim guy. 5'8", 200lbs. What fit and size would you recommend in either Iron Hearts or Sugar Canes?

Check these out:

Sugar Cane Okinawa

Sugar Cane 1966

Iron Heart 634s

Between those three you should be set.

I've been longtime lurking. And Im glad you made a recovery. what did you end up doing with the denim? send it to IH or SE to get framed?

i think i'm going to frame the bloody patch with the IH tee and then use the rest of the denim for repairs/patches as needed.

Kiya,

What's your single best-selling jean, across all brands?

Currently it's either the Flat Head SE05BSP or Iron Heart 301s.

Overall over the years might have to be the 634s from Iron Heart.

Darn - if only I were one of these jet set guys who would fly in on a whim to an occasion like that. So, I can only wish everyone lots of fun and indulge in some self-pity that I can't be there.....

i really wanted those Strike gold stickers and coasters but i wont be there, danm, will the coasters and stickers be for sale in the store afterwords?

For being the #1 Strike Gold fan i'm putting aside one set of stickers and a coaster for you at the NY store, come by when you have time and get em.

Is there a way to find out what size i am wearing for ironheart chambray?

What size do you wear in other shirts you own and what brands are they?

Or you can compare the measurements of shirts you own to the measurements that are on our site.

i probably fit in size M for flathead shirts. I normally buy clothes that measures 38 inches across the chest. Therefore, i was thinking whether a size S for ironheart would fit me well considering the shrinkage.

Yup, exactly. You'd be a Small in all IH shirts.

Hi Kiya,

Is it just me or has waist measurements of the SE05BSP changed? It used to say it was smaller than usual compared to other FH jeans? But now it seems to follow waist sizing similar to other FH models.

So a true 29 should go for that size SE05BSP or size up to 30?

Hi Kiya,

Is it just me or has waist measurements of the SE05BSP changed? It used to say it was smaller than usual compared to other FH jeans? But now it seems to follow waist sizing similar to other FH models.

So a true 29 should go for that size SE05BSP or size up to 30?

Every time a company makes a new batch of jeans we measure every size to make sure that the measurements are up to date on our site.

The new runs of the SE05BSP have been true to size (not a size small like they used to be).

Self Edge & Wild Records Present The Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

SelfEdge-WildRecords_flyer-1.jpg

This sunday, July 18th, in Manhattan's Lower East Side Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob. We've flown out Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers from Los Angeles for their first ever New York City Show.

We have quite a bit of new product in the shop and we're having a 15% off sale (at both SESF & SENY) on Saturday and Sunday.

At Self Edge New York we're giving away free promotional items sent to us from all the brands we carry with every purchase. We're giving away jeans, stickers, shirts, lighters, yoyos, coasters, bracelets and more from Iron Heart, Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, Strike Gold, 3sixteen, and Imperial with every purchase all weekend. Every purchase at SENY all weekend will get you one giveaway item.

The party at Self Edge New York is from 3pm to 8pm on Sunday, July 18th, and Omar & The Stringpoppers will play at 4pm. Also, PBR is supplying the very rockabilly-approved beer for the day.

Self Edge New York

157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington St.)

SALE INFO:

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% on saturday and sunday.

In-Store Sale at SESF and SENY:

July 17th & 18th (Saturday & Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Saturday, July 17th

Ends 10pm (PST) Monday, July 19th

Customers not attending the party can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hemming/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything: HobNob

I said it before, I SOOOOO would like to attend, only the Atlantic and a couple thousand miles in the way...sigh. Also I would finally meet the great Kiya in person. Perhaps some other time. Have great fun, you all. And I suspect the store will be almost sold out at the end.....